So Glad I Ordered More!!

Posted by Reviewer2553199 on Sep 23, 2010

When I ran out of Source Naturals Chromemate Chromiuim GTF I wasn't too worried initially. After all, when I first began taking the supplement I didn't feel any sort of noticable increase in energy or any of the other benefits I'd read from others who'd taken it. Well, fast forward 2 weeks and it became VERY apparent to me that I needed to re-order ASAP!! While I may not have been able to discern any increase in my energy levels, the supplement WAS helping with weight loss and once I ran out the weight loss slowed to a stop. I'll be making sure I don't run out again!! And the iHerb price rocks!!

the research used LARGE amounts

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Nov 11, 2008

I'm not sure if I've tried this particular GTF Chromium. I've tried at least others and not really seen any effect. I see now that all are not the same. This is the Chromate Cr-N which the study I was just reading spoke about : "Nicacin-bound chromium (Cr-N) provides significantly more heart health benefits than chromium picolinate (Cr-P), the form more commonly found in supplements, according to a study presented at the 68th Annual Scientific Session of the American Diabetes Association." Then it says: "The chromium dose in the supplements was 400 micrograms per kilogram of body weight." Whoa! 1 kg is 2.2 pounds. 400 micrograms is two of these tablets. A little math showed that I would need to take nearly 3/4 of a BOTTLE of this daily to duplicate the study! Yikes! If anyone finds that there is an error in my information, please say. I may try this, but I certainly will not be trying it at anywhere near that level.

Better than picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Jul 14, 2009

It helps alot to control sugar cravings. I take 3 a day between meals: before morning workouts, and the afternoon with l-carnitine and a B-complex, then one in the evening.

good

Posted by Reviewer3338331 on May 25, 2011

Reducing sugar cravings for sure!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jan 24, 2009

excellent chromium supplement. this combined with garlic and gymnema really reduced blood sugar levels. Mine are now normsl.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Jan 15, 2008

I'm still deciding which works better for me: GTF or picolinate versions of chromium. I like the price of this GTF product.

Best Price and fast ship!

Posted by Reviewer1294592 on Apr 12, 2009

Thank you for having the great products I need and at a better price! I found most of what I needed, all on your site - thank you!

A good chromium

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Dec 22, 2009

Haven't tried yet.

Complane

Posted by Reviewer2354593 on Aug 21, 2011

The delivered products were very hot (as a weather outside about 90^F), and I do not know if it affects to the quality of all products I ordered. I would order those products again if you guarantee that they will have at a room temperature during delivery.

very good!