Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Chromemate Chromium GTF, 200 mcg, 240 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

INSULIN RESISTANCE, WHAT INSULIN RESISTANCE !!!

Posted by adnangrebovic on Aug 22, 2013

I am diagnosed with insulin resistance a year ago, and I kept searching for my magical formula to get rid of symptoms, or maybe get rid of IR. Well, after a year of buying every kind of "helpful" supplements I have finally got it. I take one early in the morning, and other one about 4 pm, and my high blood pressure and rapid heart beat and weight gain are no more present. This is a wonderful product, bound with niacin, it makes chromium harmless. DO NOT BUY CHROMIUM PICOLINATE, IT'S CARCINOGENIC, TOXIC AND MUTATIVE TO EVERY CELL IN THE BODY. BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU ARE BUYING. This product became my product of choice, it's cheap and there is 4 month supply if you use 2 per day (it's enough trust me). All 5 stars, and I'll reorder as soon as I take half of this bottle. A 1 year supply maybe :)

great for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2145537 on Jan 17, 2008

This chromium polynicotinate really helps me lose weight. I stopped taking it a few months ago and steadily gained. I'm back on it and losing again!

Hypoglycemia

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on May 15, 2008

Have been using this product to reduce my severe hypoglycemia from adrenal exhaustion and i can notice a difference when i use it. I take 2 per day. Exception value for money.

Safest form

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Feb 01, 2008

I understand chromium in polynicotinate form is safer than the other formulations. I only take one/day to be cautious though. It seems to help with weight control.

Sugar digestion, stable blood sugar & diabetes

Posted by vitality on May 27, 2010

Excellent product for stabilising blood sugar and insulin levels, for high or low blood sugar. I take 3-5 every morning. The product with vanadium is also very good to take in addition. The tablets are small and round, easy to swallow.