INSULIN RESISTANCE, WHAT INSULIN RESISTANCE !!!

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Aug 22, 2013

I am diagnosed with insulin resistance a year ago, and I kept searching for my magical formula to get rid of symptoms, or maybe get rid of IR. Well, after a year of buying every kind of "helpful" supplements I have finally got it. I take one early in the morning, and other one about 4 pm, and my high blood pressure and rapid heart beat and weight gain are no more present. This is a wonderful product, bound with niacin, it makes chromium harmless. DO NOT BUY CHROMIUM PICOLINATE, IT'S CARCINOGENIC, TOXIC AND MUTATIVE TO EVERY CELL IN THE BODY. BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU ARE BUYING. This product became my product of choice, it's cheap and there is 4 month supply if you use 2 per day (it's enough trust me). All 5 stars, and I'll reorder as soon as I take half of this bottle. A 1 year supply maybe :)

great for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2145537 on Jan 17, 2008

This chromium polynicotinate really helps me lose weight. I stopped taking it a few months ago and steadily gained. I'm back on it and losing again!

Helps to fat loss

Posted by 5572127918608464846 on Aug 21, 2014

I burn fat easier when I take it. Ayuda a quemar grasasmas facilmente.

inexpensive option

Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012

enough for a long time. taken 20 minutes before meals 1-2 times a day. good form of chromium, the effect is - is working to eliminate insulin resistance, ie the dependence on carbohydrates)

Hypoglycemia

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on May 15, 2008

Have been using this product to reduce my severe hypoglycemia from adrenal exhaustion and i can notice a difference when i use it. I take 2 per day. Exception value for money.

Sugar digestion, stable blood sugar & diabetes

Posted by vitality on May 27, 2010

Excellent product for stabilising blood sugar and insulin levels, for high or low blood sugar. I take 3-5 every morning. The product with vanadium is also very good to take in addition. The tablets are small and round, easy to swallow.

Helps lower my cholesterol and glucose in my blood

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Oct 29, 2008

Recently, after having travelled for a few days without taking these Chromium pills, I noticed that the cholesterol and the glucose levels were higher in my blood. After taking these Chromemate pills (one with each meal), my cholesterol was lower as well as my blood sugar level.

Safest form

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Feb 01, 2008

I understand chromium in polynicotinate form is safer than the other formulations. I only take one/day to be cautious though. It seems to help with weight control.

Best Chromium product available.

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Jun 15, 2010

I have struggled with sugar cravings for years. I am working on my health in other ways, but within a few days of starting this product, my sugar cravings just stopped. I'm absolutely amazed! It is very economical as well. This is the best form of chromium from what I understand on my research. I used to take others and this one truly worked.

chromemate

Posted by Reviewer1573879 on Mar 17, 2009

Chromium is so important to help balance my blood sugar. I take two a day before my workout or yoga class.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »