coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1937708 on Jul 22, 2008

I feel it's use is helpful in my weight loss program

Mrs. Wilson

Posted by CheryleWilson on Sep 19, 2008

Absolutely love it for my skin & muscle tone...

jill-Council bluffs Ia

Posted by Reviewer3200275 on Apr 18, 2007

I have been taking this product for 3 yrs-have little to no colds or flu, recommend to everyone.

Have more energy know

Posted by Reviewer1096205 on Mar 20, 2007

Since I started taking this I have more energy and can lose weight on them at the same time

great!

Posted by Asiel1 on Mar 29, 2015

I had purchased these once before and lost weight. When I reordered, I got another brand. They were easier to swallow but gritty. They did nothing for my weight and my auto-immune "brain fog". This time I made sure to get these. I think the recommended dosage of 4 is a bit much. Last time, I found two ( for me) worked well. I am working up to that amount. As others noted, the pill is large and difficult to swallow. On day one, I realized my brain fog lifted noticeably and fatigue did as well. On day two, I noticed the hunger every few hours. It was easily fixed by a light snack or protein based drink. This is just what happened last time. In a few days I will add the second pill, and will update my results later. All in all, this is a great supplement if you get a high quality one. Not so much if you buy a bad one. I took a star off for large size.

made a mistake

Posted by Reviewer1686869 on Mar 04, 2008

I thought this would be a good way of getting my coconut oil, but have since discovered this is not the best way ... have since ordered, and been taking, the Source Naturals jar of oil and that works much better for me. I was just misinformed on this product, and won't buy it again.

Source Natruals, Extra Virgin Cocnut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1783902 on Jan 01, 2008

It's an amazing pills

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2818608 on Feb 27, 2008

Love to convenience of the soft gels!

Good quality oil

Posted by Reviewer2002317 on Nov 08, 2011

I think its better than NOW foods coconut oil. They are more effective.

coconut pills