capsule become thinner

Posted by 5399194244460234277 on Feb 23, 2016

The capsule size has become thinner, which is good for swallowing, probably lesser content.

great!

Posted by Asiel1 on Mar 29, 2015

I had purchased these once before and lost weight. When I reordered, I got another brand. They were easier to swallow but gritty. They did nothing for my weight and my auto-immune "brain fog". This time I made sure to get these. I think the recommended dosage of 4 is a bit much. Last time, I found two ( for me) worked well. I am working up to that amount. As others noted, the pill is large and difficult to swallow. On day one, I realized my brain fog lifted noticeably and fatigue did as well. On day two, I noticed the hunger every few hours. It was easily fixed by a light snack or protein based drink. This is just what happened last time. In a few days I will add the second pill, and will update my results later. All in all, this is a great supplement if you get a high quality one. Not so much if you buy a bad one. I took a star off for large size.

Great but large!

Posted by 5327541111264394999 on Mar 25, 2015

Used to eat coconut oil everyday. I has to solidify it in the refrigerator and eat it like candy pieces. I was growing to not like the taste so I decided to try the softgels. I am getting all the same great effects/benefits but the softgels are rather large and not too easy to swallow.

Love the price ..

Posted by Reviewer3211677 on Apr 15, 2014

If only the softgels are soft and much smaller in size, it would have been perfect. Having problem swallowing it ;-(

very satisfied

Posted by 4994209984312189886 on Jan 17, 2014

here is three months I take this product, I lost fat, my transit work better and I have a beautiful skin. I love it and I recommend it to everyone. Thank you iHerb.

Doesnt have strong smell & taste

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Dec 25, 2012

Prefers this brand of coconut softgels to NOW food and Jarrow Formulas, the capsule doesnt smell and taste strongly of coconut.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2235018 on May 29, 2012

Gives me energy

Good quality oil

Posted by Reviewer2002317 on Nov 08, 2011

I think its better than NOW foods coconut oil. They are more effective.

source naturals coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2728121 on Mar 19, 2011

heard a lot of hype about coconut oil lately thought Id give it try , can't go wrong with source naturals

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2522843 on Mar 16, 2011

My husband takes these since he could NEVER eat coconut oil straight. These work well for him and at least he's getting some of the good stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »