Awesome product for a reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 25, 2008

Many people experience a real energy surge the first few times they use this product. Its effectiveness is unquestionable. The flavor is tolerable but not really all that pleasing.

I feel the difference

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Dec 21, 2008

If you are lacking vitamin B's you can really tell a difference in a few days. I dont care to much for the mint flavored to much, I think I will try another flavor next time but either way it is worth it to me. I have taken Vitamin B complexs for years to help the racey thinking while I try to go to sleep and it has helped with some moody feelings. With this I felt like I had clear thinking, sharper then normal. I am impressed.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1888174 on May 10, 2008

Bypasses the gut and the liver to deliver B-Vitamins I can actually use!

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Mar 25, 2009

and quick working. I am a vegetarian and have to watch to take enough B vitamins daily. I don't like capsules and tabs, and the sublingual form is easy to take.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2632128 on Jan 18, 2010

I have tried several other types of B vitamis and these are the only ones well tolerated by my stomach

Boosts mood and physical energy

Posted by Reviewer1636696 on Nov 24, 2013

This Coenzymate B Complex supplement really works on me. I chew the tablets and like their taste. Without them, I eventually start to feel run down and worn out - mentally and physically. When I do take them, I feel happier, mentally sharper, and have more physical energy. As another reviewer observed, chocolate is no longer a necessity to feel happy - these tablets do the job! Highly recommended.

Excellent sublingual B complex

Posted by Reviewer1693599 on Jul 05, 2006

This is an excellent sublingual B complex. Although a previous reviewer did not like that the product contains wheat and soy, I am surpised it was rated so low. I have the opposite opinion: it is superb, and I like that it is sublingual.

This is the greatest vitamin B

Posted by Reviewer2970926 on Mar 09, 2010

I have a very sensitive stomach. So much so that I cannot stomach any vitamin B ever! This is the first Vitamin B that I can handle and I have no reactions no matter how many I take.

Works very well but does stain teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Apr 01, 2010

I finally found a vitamin B supplement that works without the upset stomach effect other have on me! There's also the added bonus of the active form of Co-Q10. The only downside is that it does stain teeth over time!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jun 07, 2010

I hate swallowing those vitamin pills, this is a wonderful solution to my problem, and the B's are alreay in active form!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »