Boosts mood and physical energy

Posted by Reviewer1636696 on Nov 24, 2013

This Coenzymate B Complex supplement really works on me. I chew the tablets and like their taste. Without them, I eventually start to feel run down and worn out - mentally and physically. When I do take them, I feel happier, mentally sharper, and have more physical energy. As another reviewer observed, chocolate is no longer a necessity to feel happy - these tablets do the job! Highly recommended.

The Best B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 10, 2013

This is the best & most effective B complex I have ever taken. I do prefer this peppermint flavor over the orange.

coenzymate B complex - Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Nov 22, 2012

This seems good. Has a strong taste despite the orange flavour, but all B vitamins do, and it doesn't worry me. I don't find it too bad. The tablet takes about 5 minutes to dissolve in the mouth. You can suck - but if you do that part will go to the stomach and take longer to digest - which is also OK. A study found that stomach-digested B vitamins were more effective long term, if i remember rightly. So you have the option here.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2862546 on Jul 05, 2012

Quick hitting B complex. As they say ... It does a body good!! Love the taste. I have also tried the orange flavored and love the taste of those too.

no comment

Posted by Reviewer1586781 on May 29, 2012

no comment

A lot of energy

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 24, 2011

Just one of those gives me all the energy I dreamed of :)

Fabulous taste and price

Posted by Reviewer1768994 on Jun 20, 2011

I use this as a natural calmer and as a breathe mint. I take between 2-3 a day. My daughter has an immune deficiency and needs B complex and does not absorb as much through food and has difficulty swallowing so this is just fantastic. She loves the peppermint the orange she does not enjoy as much.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Nov 30, 2010

Very absorbable

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jun 07, 2010

I hate swallowing those vitamin pills, this is a wonderful solution to my problem, and the B's are alreay in active form!

Works very well but does stain teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Apr 01, 2010

I finally found a vitamin B supplement that works without the upset stomach effect other have on me! There's also the added bonus of the active form of Co-Q10. The only downside is that it does stain teeth over time!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »