Source Naturals, Coenzymate B Complex, Peppermint Flavored Sublingual, 60 Tablets

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2632128 on Jan 18, 2010

I have tried several other types of B vitamis and these are the only ones well tolerated by my stomach

This is the greatest vitamin B

Posted by Reviewer2970926 on Mar 09, 2010

I have a very sensitive stomach. So much so that I cannot stomach any vitamin B ever! This is the first Vitamin B that I can handle and I have no reactions no matter how many I take.

Works very well but does stain teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Apr 01, 2010

I finally found a vitamin B supplement that works without the upset stomach effect other have on me! There's also the added bonus of the active form of Co-Q10. The only downside is that it does stain teeth over time!

Excellent sublingual B complex

Posted by Reviewer1693599 on Jul 05, 2006

This is an excellent sublingual B complex. Although a previous reviewer did not like that the product contains wheat and soy, I am surpised it was rated so low. I have the opposite opinion: it is superb, and I like that it is sublingual.

Excellent product

Posted by 5674530231714567260 on Jul 07, 2013

I actually split the pills in half and then just take a half daily. Also I don't hold it under my tongue because the taste is just awful, I swallow it and it still works fine. I definitely notice when I don't take it. This is an essential part of my vitamin routine. Must be taken with food.