Works very well but does stain teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Apr 01, 2010

I finally found a vitamin B supplement that works without the upset stomach effect other have on me! There's also the added bonus of the active form of Co-Q10. The only downside is that it does stain teeth over time!

Excellent sublingual B complex

Posted by Reviewer1693599 on Jul 05, 2006

This is an excellent sublingual B complex. Although a previous reviewer did not like that the product contains wheat and soy, I am surpised it was rated so low. I have the opposite opinion: it is superb, and I like that it is sublingual.

Fast acting

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jul 22, 2009

Fast energy surge. Left off one star for the taste. They taste more like licorice than peppermint. And, there is natural licorice in the ingredients so it makes sense. Next time I will try the orange flavor instead. Otherwise, they are a great fast acting way to get your B-complex vitamins. iherb is super. Great prices and fast shipping!

too strong a dose for me

Posted by Reviewer1694000 on Feb 13, 2010

turned my urine bright day-glow yellow.

RAW-VEGAN ATHLETE

Posted by Reviewer1583930 on May 18, 2011

I'm sure it delivers quality, but it also delivers an initial minty taste fallowed with a repulsive mix of mint & B vit. It's really not that bad, I wash it down with water & vega sport optimizer, otherwise, the teeth temporarily stain of a orange-yellow.

Way too much peppermint

Posted by Reviewer2410481 on Nov 18, 2009

Sadly, while this product seems to contain the best mix of supplements for me, it has way TOO MUCH peppermint flavor. If you love peppermint, this may be for you, but it was a waste of money for me.

A lot of energy

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 24, 2011

Just one of those gives me all the energy I dreamed of :)

Fabulous taste and price

Posted by Reviewer1768994 on Jun 20, 2011

I use this as a natural calmer and as a breathe mint. I take between 2-3 a day. My daughter has an immune deficiency and needs B complex and does not absorb as much through food and has difficulty swallowing so this is just fantastic. She loves the peppermint the orange she does not enjoy as much.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2862546 on Jul 05, 2012

Quick hitting B complex. As they say ... It does a body good!! Love the taste. I have also tried the orange flavored and love the taste of those too.

coenzymate B complex - Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Nov 22, 2012

This seems good. Has a strong taste despite the orange flavour, but all B vitamins do, and it doesn't worry me. I don't find it too bad. The tablet takes about 5 minutes to dissolve in the mouth. You can suck - but if you do that part will go to the stomach and take longer to digest - which is also OK. A study found that stomach-digested B vitamins were more effective long term, if i remember rightly. So you have the option here.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »