10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Coenzymated B-2, Sublingual, 60 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews
Reviews 1-star

Nasty tasting + stains teeth/gums yellow

Posted by Reviewer2945962 on Jan 25, 2011

On my way out the door I popped one of these under my tongue thinking I'd let it dissolve while I ran some errands. I could only stand the horrible taste for about a minute (if that). Went to the bathroom sink to spit it out and noticed in the mirror that my teeth and gums were now BRIGHT YELLOW. FYI, if you've ever taken a B complex vitamin before, B2 is the one that turns your pee yellow. I forgot about that. Good thing these tablets are so horrible tasting or I'd have gone out looking like my teeth were rotting out of my head. It came off my teeth after some rinsing, but my gums looked yellow for a while longer. Maybe these tablets do actually work, but the taste and staining are so off-putting that I'll never know. Kudos to those other reviewers who were able to keep these things in their mouth longer than I did. I just wish one of them had said something about the yellow staining and nasty taste in their review. They could've saved me a few $$.

Might be good B-2 but it tastes so bad who can tell?

Posted by Reviewer3322448 on Mar 20, 2014

Really, I usually love Source Naturals products. They're good quality. But these taste so bad I'm inclined to throw the bottle in the trash after tasting just one for less than 2 minutes under my tongue. The B vitamin taste is so strong it completely overwhelms the mint. However, since it's SN product, which are usually good, instead of wasting the bottle I may try swallowing double the number of tablets and seeing if it has an effect when swallowed instead of used sublingually. But if you're looking to take these subligually as directed on the label...buyer beware!

coenymated b-2

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Dec 27, 2009

my G. I. couldnt tolerate the product. i would be interested in one that was buffered. i couldnt work with the coenzymated b-6 either, for the same reason. i can tolerate these vitamins in their regular form, but they become much more bitter tasting once coenzymated

Não deu certo!

Posted by 4794036371741506470 on Oct 18, 2014

Eu tenho deficiência de B2 e não consegui resolver com a fórmula manipulada e nem com o complexo B importado. Enfim, comprei esta por ser coenzimada na esperança de que resolvesse meu problema, mas começou a me causar distúrbios digestivos e eu tive que suspender. Acredito que por causa do manitol. Quanto ao gosto é bem tranquilo, pois parece uma bala de menta. Os dentes ficam amarelos só enquanto ela está se dissolvendo, basta esperar alguns minutinhos e tudo volta ao normal. Eu só não recomendo o produto pelo fato de causar transtornos digestivos. Espero que o fabricante mude os componentes da cápsula, pois a marca é ótima.