An excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Dec 23, 2008

These sublingual tablets can prevent a migraine if you take it just when you feel one coming on. Even if the headache had begun it helped a great deal. Not bad tasting, all things considered.

Good combo

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Apr 15, 2009

I use this with King Bio Homeopathic for a one-two punch for migrains. So glad to have found this very helpful combination. I take these two wherever I go. Thankful in Texas

Fast Absorption Helps Eyes & Skin

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Dec 05, 2010

I have had red sore itchy eyes and they heal overnight with this sublingual B-2. Also, wrinkles in skin are lessened with one use. I even take a B-complex tablet daily, but seem to need extra B-2. I place one (or two) under my tongue and notice the effects immediately. Not fond of the mint flavor but it dissipates quickly. Like the orange flavor better, but it is not available. Great price, 2X as much at local store. iherb is the BEST!

Could be helpful.

Posted by Reviewer1285444 on Nov 17, 2012

Flavin Mononucleotide is needed by the enzyme pyridoxine 5'-phosphate oxidase to convert vitamin B6 into its active form of pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (aka p5p). This product could be helpful for people in which this particular enzyme may be under functioning.

Cool

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Aug 15, 2010

For people who may have G.I. absoprtion issues with regular B2.

excellent product!!

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Jul 01, 2014

It raised the concentration of B-12 drastically after doing some tests.Highly recommended!!

Very good

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Apr 12, 2015

For Migraine

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 20, 2014

Several of my family members have occasional migraines. We didn't have any migraine emergencies recently, so I will give an update after we actually used it. Until know, I give it 5 stars in advance.

Activated & Bio-avaliable B2

Posted by Reviewer2648337 on Apr 28, 2014

must have B2 supplement - I've noticed a difference since this is a form the body can use directly. Other forms are not converted to something the body can use.

Hate the taste and wish they came in a 120 bottle

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 17, 2010

But I am so thankful to SN and iHerb for this product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »