There are better P-5-P supplements, but this works very quickly if it's urgent!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

This product bothers me a bit, but I like it in other ways. I don't like all the fillers. My kids started taking it before they could swallow capsules and this is all I could give them. They didn't mind the taste too much - smells like toothpaste! I would prefer a more pure product however. I did find that they didn't get as much benefit as from a better absorbed form such as thorne research, so now that capsules are ok, I've switched. My kids need p-5-p or they have nightmares - if we forget to take the capsules before about 5pm, they won't work quickly enough to prevent the nightmare - and capsules do nothing if we remember halfway during the night that we forgot and they're already having a bad dream. However this sublingual lozenge will stop a nightmare problem within 30 minutes and works fast enough to be ok to take just before bed. So we keep some on hand for those days.

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on May 02, 2016

Not sure about flavour of these but like the idea of sublimgual vitamins

OK but bad flavor

Posted by Mark1982 on Sep 14, 2014

This p5p is OK but the mint is not strong enough to overpower the horrid p5p flavor

Vile tasting and ineffective

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Sep 24, 2012

I thought these might help my husband's tics but unfortunately taking 2/day did nothing. I decided to try them myself and realised they tasted vile. There are too many additives in with these so perhaps thats why they taste bad. Really need to improve the taste if you're going to make a sublingual.

Hello.