Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Coenzymated B-6, 25 mg Sublingual , 120 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews

Great way to have B6

Posted by truevitality on Jul 25, 2012

For some people it is hard to absorb B6 and even in the converted form some still have trouble with absorbption, so to have one that is sub-lingual is fantastic

Doesn't taste too bad!

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Aug 04, 2011

I ordered this from the UK as it was the only co-enzymated sublingual tablet I could find. I was a little dubious, as I'd tried the vitamin B2 of the same brand before, and it tasted too awful to take, but this one isn't bad at all. It certainly isn't nice, but it is very bearable. I find taking it in this way you need less of a dose than regular B6 tablets, even p-5-p ones. I've only knocked one star off because the taste could be nicer, but that's being a bit picky really! I'll be ordering again.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Mar 13, 2012

I like this product. I don't think the taste is bad at all like others have stated. I'm taking a lot of different supplements so I can't really tell if it was this particular product that did it for me, the combination or some of the other products. But together with the other supplements my skin problems have disappeared and no pms. I will by it again:)

Unpleasant mint flavor

Posted by Reviewer1193489 on Feb 22, 2014

Hey, I like mint, but these tablets burn my mouth and are just too strong-tasting. Pity, because the active ingredient itself is a four or five star product.

purchased for my husband

Posted by 4780888759469417669 on Sep 03, 2013

My husband takes this to supplement some deficiencies that he has as a result of taking some medications- still waiting for him to give me an update.