Great way to have B6

Posted by truevitality on Jul 25, 2012

For some people it is hard to absorb B6 and even in the converted form some still have trouble with absorbption, so to have one that is sub-lingual is fantastic

Doesn't taste too bad!

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Aug 04, 2011

I ordered this from the UK as it was the only co-enzymated sublingual tablet I could find. I was a little dubious, as I'd tried the vitamin B2 of the same brand before, and it tasted too awful to take, but this one isn't bad at all. It certainly isn't nice, but it is very bearable. I find taking it in this way you need less of a dose than regular B6 tablets, even p-5-p ones. I've only knocked one star off because the taste could be nicer, but that's being a bit picky really! I'll be ordering again.

purchased for my husband

Posted by 4780888759469417669 on Sep 03, 2013

My husband takes this to supplement some deficiencies that he has as a result of taking some medications- still waiting for him to give me an update.

There are better P-5-P supplements, but this works very quickly if it's urgent!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

This product bothers me a bit, but I like it in other ways. I don't like all the fillers. My kids started taking it before they could swallow capsules and this is all I could give them. They didn't mind the taste too much - smells like toothpaste! I would prefer a more pure product however. I did find that they didn't get as much benefit as from a better absorbed form such as thorne research, so now that capsules are ok, I've switched. My kids need p-5-p or they have nightmares - if we forget to take the capsules before about 5pm, they won't work quickly enough to prevent the nightmare - and capsules do nothing if we remember halfway during the night that we forgot and they're already having a bad dream. However this sublingual lozenge will stop a nightmare problem within 30 minutes and works fast enough to be ok to take just before bed. So we keep some on hand for those days.

OK but bad flavor

Posted by Mark1982 on Sep 14, 2014

This p5p is OK but the mint is not strong enough to overpower the horrid p5p flavor