Coenzymated B-6

Posted by 5207922560839056316 on Apr 10, 2016

Great stuff, only downgraded my rating because they are only sold in such small quantities, necessitating buying many bottles to get a good three months supply!!

More bioavailable

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Feb 17, 2016

So Dr. James Wilson, in his book for healing adrenal fatigue, said that the tell tale sign for a B6 deficiency, is not remembering your dreams. Not only did I not remember them, I didn't think I even had any! Of course, still sitting on the fence as to whether I believed it anyway, I initially bought a supplement with B6 as pyridoxine HCI. After 6 months of taking it, I still wasn't remembering my dreams, although I was becoming away of having them. Dr Wilson also talks about how some people have trouble converting B6 like this into its active form, so therefore switch to the more expensive but more bioavailable B6 as P-5-P, which this is. I've only been taking it for a month now, and I can honestly say I'm remembering dreams for the first 5-10 mins I wake up if I focus on them. So I take that as an indicator that these are working for me. I'm also only having 1/4 of a tablet a day, to supplement what's already in my B-complex, so it makes it good value for money.

coenzymated b6

Posted by Reviewer3288912 on Apr 20, 2015

fist time I took this I felt incredibly nauseated, burping etc but it stayed down, second time I vomited and so I have felt it necessary to leave a review, do these react with stomach acid for form another (toxic) compound??? for pyroluria I have found combination of zinc, manganese, magnesium, vit a and B6 good, a b vit complex and also to support detox of pyroles- a combination of selenium/vit E/vit c

Coenzymated and great price

Posted by psoriasis on Mar 31, 2014

This product contains the coenzymated (active) form of vitamin B6 and at dose 300 mg per tablet it can last you for 4-6 months! Just split the tablets into the 4 pieces and still get 75 mg of B6 per day for whole 120 days.

High dose good for pyroluria

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Sep 27, 2013

In convenient dose, 1 tablet in morning as per naturopath's instructions for pyroluria. She said pyridoxine is now not recommended as necessary to also take. Have since read some people do better on 100mg 3 times a day.

Stock up.

Posted by Reviewer1285444 on Oct 10, 2012

Better stock up on these if you really feel that they help you, because the FDA is looking to classify p5p as a drug and ban it from being sold just like they did with another form of vitamin B6 called pyridoxamine. Those of you with pyroluria, or who simply can't convert pyridoxal HCL into p5p very well, be warned.

best value p5p I can find

Posted by Mark1982 on Aug 22, 2012

I take p5p for HPL (pyroluria) I cut these tablets in half because they are too strong at 300mg

Economical if you split

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Jul 08, 2012

The dose seems massive but I split them into quarters and take them multiple times a day. It's good that the tablets generally split pretty evenly. On a milligram basis, it's the cheapest P5P available at iherb. My wife cannot tolerate tablets so she uses pure P5P powder, and it's more expensive than this product.

Good Product - Good price!

Posted by Reviewer3054770 on Dec 10, 2011

This is my 3rd bottle of this product and i'm pleased with the effects and the price.

The dose is important

Posted by Reviewer2574847 on Oct 21, 2011

These tablets made me dry retch day after day because they contain 201mg vitamin B6.I solved the problem by taking half a tablet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »