Great for complexion

Posted by Reviewer1064627 on Nov 20, 2008

Though fish is my main source of protein in my diet, this supplement gives my complexion a boost!

source naturals, complete essential fatty acids

Posted by Reviewer2404229 on Feb 03, 2008

very good

Joint Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer2552382 on Oct 23, 2007

I have noticed since taking this complete EFA product that I don't have joint pain anymore.

Source Naturals, Complete Essential Fatty Acids

Posted by Reviewer2705395 on Nov 18, 2008

I do like it that you get everything in one pill. I used to take three separate pills and it seemed like I was taking too many pills. This is so much easier. I just started taking this product so not sure if it is any good or not. I take it along with another fish oil pill. I do burp up a fish taste and am not sure if it is from Source Naturals Complete Essential Fatty Acids or from the other fish oil pill.

Source Naturals, Complete Essential Fatty Acids, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2813514 on Sep 17, 2008

helps my body have resources to renew all my cells; I am 60 and my doctor is amazed how good my blood work is and my prostrate is normal.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3088143 on Nov 15, 2007

I notice a big difference when I take this one. I have noticed that if you take these when they are warm you do taste the fish after you take it.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer3345764 on Jun 06, 2008

Since I don't eat enough fish, I needed a supplement. I've tried fish oil pills before and it was a disaster on my intestines. These, however, don't upset my stomach when taken with meals. Just a couple of days of a little fishy taste, but with enough water, there is no after-taste.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a very good way to take all in one beneficial fatty acids without having to have 3 different bottles at the same time. EPA/DHA is good for boosting brain function, immunity, lower high pressure and cholesterol; prevent cardiovascular diseases and many other benefits. GLA is beneficial for boosting our immunity. Pricewise, this is more expensive than taking individually. Since this is made of oil, remember to keep in refrigerator as oil is easily oxidised and turn rancid. Check out my page for more reviews!

A must have

Posted by Reviewer2089891 on Jun 17, 2011

These are a staple in my vitamin regime. I take three everyday and have for over six months. My energy level has increased.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2151588 on Jan 03, 2008

Recommended as a good supplement for someone who is hypothyroid - this is an excellent product from a very reputable company.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »