• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer3345764 on Jun 06, 2008

Since I don't eat enough fish, I needed a supplement. I've tried fish oil pills before and it was a disaster on my intestines. These, however, don't upset my stomach when taken with meals. Just a couple of days of a little fishy taste, but with enough water, there is no after-taste.

Source Naturals, Complete Essential Fatty Acids, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2813514 on Sep 17, 2008

helps my body have resources to renew all my cells; I am 60 and my doctor is amazed how good my blood work is and my prostrate is normal.

Source Naturals, Complete Essential Fatty Acids

Posted by Reviewer2705395 on Nov 18, 2008

I do like it that you get everything in one pill. I used to take three separate pills and it seemed like I was taking too many pills. This is so much easier. I just started taking this product so not sure if it is any good or not. I take it along with another fish oil pill. I do burp up a fish taste and am not sure if it is from Source Naturals Complete Essential Fatty Acids or from the other fish oil pill.

Great for complexion

Posted by Reviewer1064627 on Nov 20, 2008

Though fish is my main source of protein in my diet, this supplement gives my complexion a boost!

Joint Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer2552382 on Oct 23, 2007

I have noticed since taking this complete EFA product that I don't have joint pain anymore.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3088143 on Nov 15, 2007

I notice a big difference when I take this one. I have noticed that if you take these when they are warm you do taste the fish after you take it.

source naturals, complete essential fatty acids

Posted by Reviewer2404229 on Feb 03, 2008

very good

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a very good way to take all in one beneficial fatty acids without having to have 3 different bottles at the same time. EPA/DHA is good for boosting brain function, immunity, lower high pressure and cholesterol; prevent cardiovascular diseases and many other benefits. GLA is beneficial for boosting our immunity. Pricewise, this is more expensive than taking individually. Since this is made of oil, remember to keep in refrigerator as oil is easily oxidised and turn rancid. Check out my page for more reviews!

ممتاز

Posted by 4802031773697673533 on Mar 20, 2016

هذا المكمل يعتبر ممتاز جداً ولكن بالنسبة لي ما أعتقد اني راح أرجع أشتريه مرة ثانية لأني قرأت في مكوناته انه يحتوي على الجيلاتين واحتمال كبير انه يكون مو حلال

Source Naturals, Complete Essential Fatty Acids, 120 Softgels (SNS-01385)

Posted by Reviewer2469497 on Apr 17, 2008