Robyn Louise

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Feb 18, 2016

Use a samll amount to balance zinc. Taken away from Zinc at the end of the day

Copper

Posted by 4834415126568485380 on Apr 16, 2015

Taking copper with my iron supplements, just need to be sure of not taking for empty stomage or will suffer of malfeeling and perhaps tummy ache.

Great for better sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Nov 02, 2014

"According to the Supplement Facts tab on our Copper Sebacate product page: there will be 3mg of elemental Copper as 22mg of Copper Sebacate. What this will mean is there are 22mg of the total compound Copper Sebacate, and within that compound there will be 3mg of elemental copper." The above is directly from the company as i asked about the front saying 22mg,but 3mg on the back. This explains why you only get 3mg of copper,not 22mg,which is why one tablet every day. This has helped me sleep deeper and longer. 5 hours in a row!! Take just before bed and with as few as possible other supps. Looking forward to seeing if it will reverse grey hair as copper feeds hair color.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

RDA is set to 0.9 mg per day, but this is much too low! It should more likely be 2-4 mg per day! I take one tablet once a week, which evens out to 3 mg per day. A bottle of 120 tablets lasts more than two years. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. I feel safe using copper from Source Naturals, as this brand have been proven OK in tests.

So far so good

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 15, 2014

I suspect I have a copper deficiency as I'm taking large amount of zinc supplements and vitamin C due to several conditions I have. Recently my hair and beard started to get grey pretty fast, so I suspected something is wrong with my diet. Then I read it could be a copper deficiency. I take it after lunch when I don't take any zinc or vitamin C, so it could absorb better. I don't have any result yet as I just started to take it a couple of weeks ago, bot no negative experience either.

quite good product

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Jun 08, 2014

but had to take it with much food, otherwise it made me nauseous

Bin sehr zufrieden.

Posted by 5358607621145122547 on Jan 24, 2014

Jederzeit wieder.

GREAT SATISFACTION

Posted by 5309226283813642177 on Jan 09, 2014

GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT DOSAGE, GREAT QUANTITY, GREAT PRICE

There is better

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

I found gluconate better than sebacate, and citrate even better than that. I hope the reviewer who thinks these contain 22mg of copper has since realised. If you are very low in copper - avoid mega doses of vit C, reduce sul fur, avoid dairy. To prevent stomach upset, avoid taking with low ph food/drinks. Best taken away from other supps. I have read in plumbers info that copper pipes develop a film that prevents it leaching into water - not a reliable source it would seem. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Copper for skin, hair and nails

Posted by 5551107332154937998 on Aug 03, 2013