10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, D-Mannose, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3234460 on Jan 25, 2010

I have been looking for something natural to cure UTI's instead of always getting antibiotics for my elderly aunt. It's hard to tell with her, when she does have a UTI we have to rely on the home test strips, and sending a sample to the hospital lab, and we can't always get a clean catch. But this helps me have peace of mind, being able to give it to her daily, and not causing her any side effects. To me she acts so much better, and I am thankful I came across this D-Mannose not only for her, but for me too!

Posted by Reviewer2049518 on Feb 15, 2011

I ordered these supplements because I had read where they may prevent urinary tract infections. I was having one infection afer another and after all kinds of tests being run they could not determine why I kept having them. I was tired of taking antibiotics so I gave these a try. They really work- I take a couple every day for prevention and I must say that I have not had any infections since I started taking them. Thank God for this wonderful product.

Helps more than anything else I tried

Posted by Reviewer1113743 on Nov 21, 2011

I highly recommend this for people having trouble with kidneys and bladder. My problems are due to Lyme disease and this has helped me out tremdously.

Beware

Posted by Reviewer2703500 on Feb 22, 2010

When I received this product it clearly indicated that it is a dietary product not an herb as listed. I read what was in it and tossed them in the trash. No thanks for me. I used my laser and my UTI was gone within 3 days no antibiodics either. Laser is the way to go. Happy in Canal Winchester, OH

Forget any other UTI medication

Posted by Reviewer1111881 on Nov 21, 2009

Love it, would not use anything else! It really works.