Wouldn't be without D-Ribose!

Posted by Reviewer1536725 on Apr 12, 2008

This product is fantastic. Not only does it give me more energy, but after 10 years of insomnia, I no longer am bothered by it. I fall asleep naturally when I need to so that I get a good night's sleep. Even though I'm 55 years old, I feel the way I did when I was 20. I wouldn't be without this product.

PMS Relief

Posted by Reviewer3284853 on Jan 17, 2008

I read an article that said to take Ribose and Magnesium Citrate for PMS relief. It works. The tablets also taste good.

d-ribose

Posted by Reviewer1870339 on Jun 17, 2008

purchased because i have fibromyalgia. seems to help a bit with energy level, but i haven't noticed much improvement with pain.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Jan 28, 2010

I believe Source Naturals is the best source of D-Ribose on the market. I use it daily and I've been taking it now for several years.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2255328 on Jan 24, 2007

Wonderful flavor and an easy way to take D-Ribose.

Problematic fructose

Posted by 4804930899283154309 on Jul 11, 2013

I like the mild sugary taste of this product (which I use for chronic fatigue syndrome), but I'm not convinced about fructose as the main ingredient. Recent studies claim that contrary to older beliefs, fructose is more harmful than other types of sugar. A nice product to chew during excercise; cannot say yet whether it helps in recovery.

Gives energy

Posted by Reviewer2736222 on Jun 11, 2008

Don't notice the difference

Weak supplement

Posted by Reviewer2155335 on Jun 10, 2011

One of the many protocols we have for fibromyalgia is intake of D-ribose. I bought these tablets because of the chewable form. Usually if a supplement works, I can clearly tell from mental/ emotional/physical "energy". After taking this and carefully monitoring, I am sorry that this didnt make any difference , in fact, i was more fatigued and drowsy. Took these at different times and still had the same fatigue issue. I got this for energy and was disappointed. I will not buy again. However it might work for someone as i saw some great reviews. Thank you!

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer1043032 on Jul 11, 2011

Great for muscle fatigue, glad I tried it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Jan 04, 2012

Great product at good price. I feel much better since I started taking it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »