Tablet quite big.

Posted by 5471158331330297505 on Mar 22, 2015

So far so good. Tablets a little large for me.

bonus side effects

Posted by 5570750500651661684 on Jun 23, 2014

an added benefit to using this product is it makes you less moody. i take it everyday and can notice when i forget to take it. Definitely good for all women to take - in conjunction with calcium d-glucarate as they work together well.

Good source of nutrients from cruciferous vegetables.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jun 15, 2014

As someone who doesn't leap for joy at the mention of vegetables, this DIM is a welcome supplement. I believe it has helped to normalise estrogen levels in me, as my face is not prone to breakouts like before. In the past, I used to have at least 2 new pimples a day, and they were HUGE. Nowadays, I usually get small pimples around my chin/jaw and my forehead only when I'm getting my period, or if I eat too much sugar. I take 2 pills a day. It hasn't helped me with any weight loss, but I'm glad that at the very least, I'm getting the power of many cruciferous vegetables in this nifty supplement. The price is relatively affordable too.

Posted by 4823615815243658147 on Jul 09, 2013

Lost 5kg in less than 2 months

Posted by aqu882 on May 01, 2012

I took this to regulate my hormones and to reduce my acne breakouts. I observed less breakouts prior to my period and I lost 5kg in less than 2 months of consuming 2 tablets/day. I was in the normal weight range (but could still afford to put on more weight) and now I am underweight! My clothes have more room, and my face actually looks slimmer now when I looked through my older photos. I've reduced to taking 1 tablet/day for maintenance.

Prevents prostate cancer, helps liver detoxification, helps with estrogen.

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Unfortunately, may make the thyroid go slower.

For oestrogen clearance

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Jan 29, 2012

Using along with calcium glucarate to lower oestrogen levels (I have oestrogen dominance) and to hopefully fix the ratio of oestrogen metabolites (my ratio is not ideal).

Early Days

Posted by Reviewer1705801 on Jan 05, 2012

Only been taking 2 a day along with another stronger DIM, but already notice the effects ,a lot more energy, be hard to get me to stop, good fast delivery all the way to New Zealand.

Source Naturals,DIM Diindolylmethane, 100 mg. 120 Tablets.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Oct 07, 2011

We have just begun to use this health product and are hoping for great results as indicated in the literature.

It helps to reduce fats in my stubborn areas!

Posted by Reviewer1265776 on Sep 11, 2011

I discovered that my usual skirt has got more room 1-2 months after using this product. It definitely did help in getting rid of the excess estrogen!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »