Effective

Posted by Reviewer1900768 on May 09, 2012

I was initially disappointed the strongest DIM available was 100mg, but the adjuvants seem to make it much more potent (than elsewhere available 400mg DIM). There is some evidence that DIM/I3C helps obese males with high Estrogen levels (the fat tissue tends to convert Testosterone to Estrogen) so it isn't just for females.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Apr 26, 2010

i bought this for my flatmate who had it recommended for weight gain from estrogen dominance. This stuff just peeled of the excess fat. tried anothe rsupposedly superior product which had nowhere near the result. have gone back to the source naturals one because it works best

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer3320281 on Jul 25, 2010

Helped me lose 50 pounds in 6 months without modifying my diet.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2217639 on Feb 08, 2011

A great product that has helped me stay off of hormone replacement therapy for 10 years now.

DIM = No Man Boobs.

Posted by mozzer on Feb 27, 2013

DIM and D-Glucarate help metabolize estrogen and fill the receptors up. Add turmeric to detox the liver and you've got an excellent estrogen control stack.

Works great! No Breakouts anymore!!!

Posted by Reviewer2836841 on Jan 19, 2012

I have had big ugly pimples on my chin and jaw line for months now. I knew it had to do with my hormones since i don't have break outs anywhere else. I tried all the acne creams and beauty products on the market without any luck. After doing some research online I heard about Vitex and DIM and decided to give it a go. It is amazing!!! After 3 weeks of use I have not had one break out since I started using these 2 products (I was used to have at least 3-4 huge ugly bumps on my chin at all times leaving marks which would take months to completely disappear). I take 3 Vitex and 3 DIM caps a day after each meal and the result is just amazing!! Just try it, you will see for yourself.

Couldn't live without it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1488438 on Mar 15, 2010

I have been takiing DIM for about a year now and wouldn't consider not taking this. It balances me out as I get closer to menopause. iHerb also has the best price on this product and they ship quickly.

Wonders!!

Posted by Reviewer2758625 on Aug 01, 2011

This has helped me beyond belief. So many different drs telling me at 40 cannot be going through menopause. Well this has helped my hot flashes, night sweat( I don't wake up completely drenched.) Am going to try the other brand as that has no soy and may work a bit better. Either way this does work!

very good

Posted by elrapha on Sep 17, 2012

extremely good. only thing is that i noticed it helps to lose a bit of weight. i don't like losing weight. apart from that it is the best DIM.

Wow, weight loss without thinking about it!

Posted by soapboxblue on Oct 12, 2012

Although I was not grossly overweight, I always find that to drop a tiny bit more weight is really hard no matter what I do. I seem to plateau. I have managed to lose 3kg without even trying since taking these tablets. Most interestingly it has come off those hard to lose bits, thighs, bottom, lower back/midrib (and unfortunately bust lol).