Lost 5kg in less than 2 months

Posted by aqu882 on May 01, 2012

I took this to regulate my hormones and to reduce my acne breakouts. I observed less breakouts prior to my period and I lost 5kg in less than 2 months of consuming 2 tablets/day. I was in the normal weight range (but could still afford to put on more weight) and now I am underweight! My clothes have more room, and my face actually looks slimmer now when I looked through my older photos. I've reduced to taking 1 tablet/day for maintenance.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1900768 on May 09, 2012

I was initially disappointed the strongest DIM available was 100mg, but the adjuvants seem to make it much more potent (than elsewhere available 400mg DIM). There is some evidence that DIM/I3C helps obese males with high Estrogen levels (the fat tissue tends to convert Testosterone to Estrogen) so it isn't just for females.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2217639 on Feb 08, 2011

A great product that has helped me stay off of hormone replacement therapy for 10 years now.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Apr 26, 2010

i bought this for my flatmate who had it recommended for weight gain from estrogen dominance. This stuff just peeled of the excess fat. tried anothe rsupposedly superior product which had nowhere near the result. have gone back to the source naturals one because it works best

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer3320281 on Jul 25, 2010

Helped me lose 50 pounds in 6 months without modifying my diet.

DIM = No Man Boobs.

Posted by mozzer on Feb 27, 2013

DIM and D-Glucarate help metabolize estrogen and fill the receptors up. Add turmeric to detox the liver and you've got an excellent estrogen control stack.

It works, but careful with migraines

Posted by Reviewer2742507 on Jul 07, 2011

It is working for me! Been taking this for a little over 2 weeks now and already have a lot more energy, and lost 2 kilos without any effort. However, I can only take 1 a day as any more will give me a migraine. I have seen in the comments here that others have had the same problem if you are prone to migraines. Just experiment with the dose til you find the right one that doesn't cause any headaches. I am also so impressed with iHerb's service! I live in New Zealand but yet get my orders in days without fail.

Wonders!!

Posted by Reviewer2758625 on Aug 01, 2011

This has helped me beyond belief. So many different drs telling me at 40 cannot be going through menopause. Well this has helped my hot flashes, night sweat( I don't wake up completely drenched.) Am going to try the other brand as that has no soy and may work a bit better. Either way this does work!

Works great! No Breakouts anymore!!!

Posted by Reviewer2836841 on Jan 19, 2012

I have had big ugly pimples on my chin and jaw line for months now. I knew it had to do with my hormones since i don't have break outs anywhere else. I tried all the acne creams and beauty products on the market without any luck. After doing some research online I heard about Vitex and DIM and decided to give it a go. It is amazing!!! After 3 weeks of use I have not had one break out since I started using these 2 products (I was used to have at least 3-4 huge ugly bumps on my chin at all times leaving marks which would take months to completely disappear). I take 3 Vitex and 3 DIM caps a day after each meal and the result is just amazing!! Just try it, you will see for yourself.

Couldn't live without it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1488438 on Mar 15, 2010

I have been takiing DIM for about a year now and wouldn't consider not taking this. It balances me out as I get closer to menopause. iHerb also has the best price on this product and they ship quickly.