Great Product!

Posted by 4723594537351066341 on Apr 08, 2016

Helps my breasts not swell up so much...i am late menopause and my hormones are getting normal again i think, but this product really helps level off moods and hot flashes etc. I herb is great even if i live in Canada.

Great

Posted by 5069173901461810157 on Oct 21, 2015

I saw results on my acne prone skin after 2 - 3 weeks taking it. The acne became less aggressive. I will keep taking it.

Amazing product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jun 04, 2015

This is an update on how this product is working for me. I've been taking this DIM for over a year now. I initially took 4 a day for a few months and then reduced to 2 a day. As I felt on top of all my menopausal symptoms, I reduced down to one a day. As full on menopause began, the hot flashes became unbearable and I was getting very little sleep. I increased back to 2 a day and it stopped all menopausal symptoms. No hot flashes at all now although I still have some breast tenderness and may need to do 3 a day for awhile to get levels balanced again. There are lots of reviews here saying that these tablets smell bad or are too large. I think they're fine, a very good quality product. I have only been taking this product a few days and every morning I wake up I think I've shrunk more. It works like a steroid building muscle and toning the body. I haven't lost any weight yet but every bit of exercise I do seems to have exaggerate results. I love this product. I'm sleeping better too.

Tablet quite big.

Posted by 5471158331330297505 on Mar 22, 2015

So far so good. Tablets a little large for me.

the smell

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

They don't smell good at all, DIM from other manufacturers doesn't small that bad. Anyway I couldn't take them, because I had a bad reaction, my heart started pounding very hard during the night, I guess I had a reaction to black pepper.I don't know if I'm allergic, but that would probably mean I am. So I gave them to my friend, she doesn't have a problem with it and works fine. I don't know if it that good that the lecithin is from soybeans,since soy can directly cause estrogen dominance.

It won't happen overnight

Posted by 5682859589684164421 on Nov 24, 2014

My daughter takes this to normalize her hormones after coming off the contraceptive pill and help her with acne, migraine and painful periods. She has been taking it for 6 months and the improvements have been very gradual but are definitely in evidence. The best improvements have been with her skin and mood and general happiness. Hasn't helped painful periods much.

Works well for hair loss.

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Oct 30, 2014

Works better than other brands. Iherb customer service is bad.

Smell like plastic or old mothball or some chemical

Posted by Reviewer2041218 on Sep 15, 2014

I have been taken this brand of DIM for years, never have problem. This new bottle has a terrible smell. I did not realize this new bottle of DIM is the source of smell until today. This DIM suppose to be a healthy addition, but seems like a poison to me now. Stop selling it, iHerb. I have to select a rating, so one start. I wish that I can select negative 5 statrs.

bonus side effects

Posted by 5570750500651661684 on Jun 23, 2014

an added benefit to using this product is it makes you less moody. i take it everyday and can notice when i forget to take it. Definitely good for all women to take - in conjunction with calcium d-glucarate as they work together well.

Good source of nutrients from cruciferous vegetables.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jun 15, 2014

As someone who doesn't leap for joy at the mention of vegetables, this DIM is a welcome supplement. I believe it has helped to normalise estrogen levels in me, as my face is not prone to breakouts like before. In the past, I used to have at least 2 new pimples a day, and they were HUGE. Nowadays, I usually get small pimples around my chin/jaw and my forehead only when I'm getting my period, or if I eat too much sugar. I take 2 pills a day. It hasn't helped me with any weight loss, but I'm glad that at the very least, I'm getting the power of many cruciferous vegetables in this nifty supplement. The price is relatively affordable too.