Lost 5kg in less than 2 months

Posted by aqu882 on May 01, 2012

I took this to regulate my hormones and to reduce my acne breakouts. I observed less breakouts prior to my period and I lost 5kg in less than 2 months of consuming 2 tablets/day. I was in the normal weight range (but could still afford to put on more weight) and now I am underweight! My clothes have more room, and my face actually looks slimmer now when I looked through my older photos. I've reduced to taking 1 tablet/day for maintenance.

It works, but careful with migraines

Posted by Reviewer2742507 on Jul 07, 2011

It is working for me! Been taking this for a little over 2 weeks now and already have a lot more energy, and lost 2 kilos without any effort. However, I can only take 1 a day as any more will give me a migraine. I have seen in the comments here that others have had the same problem if you are prone to migraines. Just experiment with the dose til you find the right one that doesn't cause any headaches. I am also so impressed with iHerb's service! I live in New Zealand but yet get my orders in days without fail.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer1704919 on Sep 04, 2010

Diindolylmethane from Broccoli is a powerful anti-cancer tool, especially in the colon. My dad died of cancer that began in his colon, so I'm hoping this product will continue to keep me healthy and that it will continue to fight cancer. It's also good for the prostate. I only wish it were 200 mg instead of only 100. 200 mg is what a person needs.

Prevents prostate cancer, helps liver detoxification, helps with estrogen.

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Unfortunately, may make the thyroid go slower.

For oestrogen clearance

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Jan 29, 2012

Using along with calcium glucarate to lower oestrogen levels (I have oestrogen dominance) and to hopefully fix the ratio of oestrogen metabolites (my ratio is not ideal).

It helps to reduce fats in my stubborn areas!

Posted by Reviewer1265776 on Sep 11, 2011

I discovered that my usual skirt has got more room 1-2 months after using this product. It definitely did help in getting rid of the excess estrogen!

bonus side effects

Posted by 5570750500651661684 on Jun 23, 2014

an added benefit to using this product is it makes you less moody. i take it everyday and can notice when i forget to take it. Definitely good for all women to take - in conjunction with calcium d-glucarate as they work together well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Aug 25, 2009

Good they make this in the bigger size bottles as i need at least 4 a day to notice a difference.

just started

Posted by Reviewer1169648 on Dec 10, 2010

for breast cancer. Seems to give me gas.

Early Days

Posted by Reviewer1705801 on Jan 05, 2012

Only been taking 2 a day along with another stronger DIM, but already notice the effects ,a lot more energy, be hard to get me to stop, good fast delivery all the way to New Zealand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »