very good

Posted by elrapha on Sep 17, 2012

extremely good. only thing is that i noticed it helps to lose a bit of weight. i don't like losing weight. apart from that it is the best DIM.

Wow, weight loss without thinking about it!

Posted by soapboxblue on Oct 12, 2012

Although I was not grossly overweight, I always find that to drop a tiny bit more weight is really hard no matter what I do. I seem to plateau. I have managed to lose 3kg without even trying since taking these tablets. Most interestingly it has come off those hard to lose bits, thighs, bottom, lower back/midrib (and unfortunately bust lol).

DIM

Posted by Reviewer1704919 on Sep 04, 2010

Diindolylmethane from Broccoli is a powerful anti-cancer tool, especially in the colon. My dad died of cancer that began in his colon, so I'm hoping this product will continue to keep me healthy and that it will continue to fight cancer. It's also good for the prostate. I only wish it were 200 mg instead of only 100. 200 mg is what a person needs.

Proceed with caution

Posted by Reviewer1869409 on Mar 25, 2013

I've took this after coming off the birth control pill (I was on it for 5 years). Previously I took a brand of DIM called Estroblock (available on Amazon) and it helped me significantly, clearing up my hormonal acne, stabilizing my moods and vanishing weight around my midsection. I wasn't recommended to this by a doctor but I've read a lot online and this seemed to be the right supplement for me. I ordered this because Amazon doesn't deliver to Korea, where I currently live - and my skin started breaking out horribly. Gross, puss-y, cystic acne on my cheeks and jawline, which I've never had before. I stopped taking this product immediately and hope my body can balance itself out after this. Be careful with this one.

Prevents prostate cancer, helps liver detoxification, helps with estrogen.

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

Unfortunately, may make the thyroid go slower.

Great

Posted by SIDABRINIS-KARDAS on Oct 21, 2015

I saw results on my acne prone skin after 2 - 3 weeks taking it. The acne became less aggressive. I will keep taking it.

Medium menstruation cycle, clear dysplasia

Posted by 4994128108408683945 on Feb 03, 2014

I take 400mg for dysplasia and HPV, I'm only on the first bottle and I don't know is there possitive results. I think it's normalize my hormones, I have PCOS, now I don't have acne and my cycle is medium and a little bit short. I think it's great product and will help me with dysplasia, HPV, hormone balance and even cellulite :) I beleive in it. I want to have baby and in my own research on the Internet, I found that DIM helps. The only side effect is that my urine is orange.... nothing else.

Good for men's health

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 04, 2013

I take this in conjunction with testosterone boosters (I'm a gym fan!). DIM is great for oestrogen regulation and prostate health, and with vitamin E this is easily absorbed. The inclusion of Choline for neural support is a bonus.

helped hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer3249808 on Oct 08, 2013

I had just started having hot flashes and while I am generally very cold-natured (I wear multiple layers at work while everyone else has on short sleeves), it was quite unbearable to deal with the sudden outbreak of sweating and peeling off of layers. I've only been taking the Source Naturals DIM for about a month or so, but I can tell a huge difference. Wish I'd found it about 3 months earlier and bought more of it before they ran out! Now I'm trying a different brand and hoping I get the same results.

Amazing product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jun 04, 2015

This is an update on how this product is working for me. I've been taking this DIM for over a year now. I initially took 4 a day for a few months and then reduced to 2 a day. As I felt on top of all my menopausal symptoms, I reduced down to one a day. As full on menopause began, the hot flashes became unbearable and I was getting very little sleep. I increased back to 2 a day and it stopped all menopausal symptoms. No hot flashes at all now although I still have some breast tenderness and may need to do 3 a day for awhile to get levels balanced again. There are lots of reviews here saying that these tablets smell bad or are too large. I think they're fine, a very good quality product. I have only been taking this product a few days and every morning I wake up I think I've shrunk more. It works like a steroid building muscle and toning the body. I haven't lost any weight yet but every bit of exercise I do seems to have exaggerate results. I love this product. I'm sleeping better too.