Source Naturals, DIM, (Diindolylmethane), 100 mg, 120 Tablets

Lost 5kg in less than 2 months

Posted by aqu882 on May 01, 2012

I took this to regulate my hormones and to reduce my acne breakouts. I observed less breakouts prior to my period and I lost 5kg in less than 2 months of consuming 2 tablets/day. I was in the normal weight range (but could still afford to put on more weight) and now I am underweight! My clothes have more room, and my face actually looks slimmer now when I looked through my older photos. I've reduced to taking 1 tablet/day for maintenance.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Apr 26, 2010

i bought this for my flatmate who had it recommended for weight gain from estrogen dominance. This stuff just peeled of the excess fat. tried anothe rsupposedly superior product which had nowhere near the result. have gone back to the source naturals one because it works best

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer3320281 on Jul 25, 2010

Helped me lose 50 pounds in 6 months without modifying my diet.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2217639 on Feb 08, 2011

A great product that has helped me stay off of hormone replacement therapy for 10 years now.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1900768 on May 09, 2012

I was initially disappointed the strongest DIM available was 100mg, but the adjuvants seem to make it much more potent (than elsewhere available 400mg DIM). There is some evidence that DIM/I3C helps obese males with high Estrogen levels (the fat tissue tends to convert Testosterone to Estrogen) so it isn't just for females.