Life Saver

Posted by 4693642571969724436 on Jan 27, 2016

This stuff has been nothing short of lifesaving. I used to get terrible anxiety and mood swings. Turns out that this helps my body break down that bad oestrogen was causing all the trouble. Plus my skin is better. Im 27 caucasian female. Cant recommend it enough. Ive tried everything from antidepressants to the pill to vitex to TCM and this has been 100% the thing that helped me. It may give a slight headache for the first few days, apart from that, I have experienced no side effects.

Hormonal balance

Posted by 4818166070653558467 on Jun 20, 2015

Since I have hormonal issues, this product is suggested to use to avoid breast cancer. When I take it, I do not have breast tenderness before period. Natural product.

DIM

Posted by 4954959638819167379 on Oct 26, 2014

Good product fast delivery thank you

Super good product, helps my skin

Posted by 5463533279571981493 on Sep 19, 2014

The only thing that has really helped me with acne. Used it some weeks and saw results. My skin feels and looks so much better now. If acne is severe, 3-4 pills a day, when skin gets better 1 pill. Best results using with something that supports your liver function, like milk thistle.

Pretty Skin

Posted by 5331241432368947033 on Jul 24, 2014

I got really got GREAT skin by this product!

Mixed opinion

Posted by fitfranceb on May 13, 2014

I am estrogen dominant, low in progesterone. Also hypothyroid and have overactive adrenal glands. I did not notice any change since taking these. It has been almost a month now, so maybe it's not enough to notice anything.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014

Help regulate hormones.

LEUKEMIA

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 26, 2014

Take it to help metabolize eostrogen. Not sure it help since I have tender breasts lately. I prefer DIM + from Nature'sway

Definately reducing estrogen dominant symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3073265 on Feb 17, 2014

My hormones had slowly began getting way out of balance, to the point that 2 weeks out of the month I could barely function. Breast tenderness and swelling so bad around ovulation and period that I could barely stand the seat belt in my car to be buckled. Periods lasting way too long, way too heavy, was having to take multiple doses of tylenol, midol and muscle relaxers for the first 2-3 days. I started taking this product, one pill daily then gradually upped to 2 pills daily. My next cycle I barely had any pain, no breast tenderness, could actually function and was even able to go out of state for 2 days! Recently stopped taking it for about a week and had to start back since the symptoms have returned. It has really helped me and I will be re-ordering and sticking with this brand.

no changes

Posted by MsLeaha on Jan 09, 2014

Been taking over a month and not really noticing much difference...started as fertility regiment for pcos, probably won't continue due to no significant changes..