Good so far

Posted by Reviewer2592090 on Feb 27, 2010

Haven't got a chance to really use it that long. Thinking I might try the Now version next time, just to see if there is a difference.

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on May 07, 2010

When a healer friend said she thought my estrogen was high and recommended this, I was having some light cramping throughout the month. I also have lumpy, bumpy breasts. I think this is helping a bit and I also want to be careful about messing with my hormones. Maybe I should read some books on it. The only odd thing was after sexual activity, I've felt unusually drained and was also having a few hot flashes. I'm not quite into menopause and don't normally have the flashes, so I backed off a little, from 3 to 2 a day. Also, I've put on a little weight and read that DIM can affect the thyroid. I don't know much about that and will try taking the lower dose.

great

Posted by Reviewer1222554 on Oct 09, 2009

fantastic product

Harmless color changes in urine a side effect

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Oct 27, 2009

It turned my urine a clear light red color - quite alarming! Not for use by those with history of migraine.

not sure if working

Posted by Reviewer1197912 on Sep 22, 2010

not noticed anything different after taking these

Not for me, gave me a severe headache...

Posted by Reviewer1187244 on Jan 05, 2012

Well, I tried this and was so excited, however it gave me severe headaches so I had to stop. I did give them to my boyfriend to try who had some symptoms that needed addressing. I cannot believe how much they helped his moods. And it seemed he started losing weight. So, good for some and not good for some!!

Not helpful yet.

Posted by Reviewer3304170 on Jun 11, 2013

Purchased this product to help with sore tender breast that I get every month about 2 weeks before period. I have seen no real improvement, even though others here have said it worked for them. I've been taking for two monthly cycles so far. Sure wish it would have worked...that's why I'm only giving 2 stars.

HAIR LOSS

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Dec 14, 2012

My hair is falling out A LOT. I know it's this product. Switched to this one from Nature's Way and have noticed massive shedding in the last two weeks. Unfortunately, I won't be taking this anymore. Worked for other symptoms though. Just want to keep my hair. Checked on the internet and other people have had this symptom too.

Mixed opinion

Posted by fitfranceb on May 13, 2014

I am estrogen dominant, low in progesterone. Also hypothyroid and have overactive adrenal glands. I did not notice any change since taking these. It has been almost a month now, so maybe it's not enough to notice anything.

no changes

Posted by MsLeaha on Jan 09, 2014

Been taking over a month and not really noticing much difference...started as fertility regiment for pcos, probably won't continue due to no significant changes..