Source Naturals, DIM

Posted by Reviewer2966985 on Jun 04, 2008

So far, this product seems to be helping me with monthly breast tenderness.

Somewhat Effective

Posted by 4812764966732942776 on May 03, 2016

I purchased this product to lower estrogen and it seems to have insignificantly done so. Some reviews from males indicated less holding of water however that did not appear to be the case for me. It feels as though it may have slightly lowered estrogen levels however without blood tests it's hard to tell.

Caused my hair to fall

Posted by 5681480449038055325 on Jul 07, 2016

This thing caused me some serious hair falling and severe scalp itch. It could be that I'm allergic to it, I don't know. I used it for two weeks to regulate my hormones but had to stop it. The hair falling stopped after that.

LEUKEMIA

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 26, 2014

Take it to help metabolize eostrogen. Not sure it help since I have tender breasts lately. I prefer DIM + from Nature'sway

Smooth Mood

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Apr 21, 2009

I've noticed that both my husband and I have more even moods since taking this. Also, he's lost 6 lbs in the 2 weeks he's been taking it without even trying, so that's exceptional. I feel better all the way around and I know DIM is responsible for it.

great

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jul 18, 2009

I am taking this as part of my Testosterone replacement therapy, it stops the conversion of testo into estrodial, i need 4-6 a day though. It will also make you urine go a funny colour but this is harmless, overall its a good product just wish it was abit higher strength.

Posted by Reviewer2084344 on Jul 27, 2009

Excellent value.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer1753518 on Sep 20, 2010

I can't yet say that I like or dislike this product since it takes a while for supplements to work. However, this brand is what my MD recommended and I trust him. I can say that I have had no problems with it and will be buying it again.

Source Naturals, DIM great product

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Jan 27, 2010

Source Naturals makes great products and this is one of them.

Posted by Reviewer2949481 on Mar 29, 2010