DIM

Posted by 4954959638819167379 on Oct 26, 2014

Good product fast delivery thank you

Definately reducing estrogen dominant symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3073265 on Feb 17, 2014

My hormones had slowly began getting way out of balance, to the point that 2 weeks out of the month I could barely function. Breast tenderness and swelling so bad around ovulation and period that I could barely stand the seat belt in my car to be buckled. Periods lasting way too long, way too heavy, was having to take multiple doses of tylenol, midol and muscle relaxers for the first 2-3 days. I started taking this product, one pill daily then gradually upped to 2 pills daily. My next cycle I barely had any pain, no breast tenderness, could actually function and was even able to go out of state for 2 days! Recently stopped taking it for about a week and had to start back since the symptoms have returned. It has really helped me and I will be re-ordering and sticking with this brand.

Hormonal balance

Posted by 4818166070653558467 on Jun 20, 2015

Since I have hormonal issues, this product is suggested to use to avoid breast cancer. When I take it, I do not have breast tenderness before period. Natural product.

Source Naturals, DIM

Posted by Reviewer2966985 on Jun 04, 2008

So far, this product seems to be helping me with monthly breast tenderness.

Somewhat Effective

Posted by 4812764966732942776 on May 03, 2016

I purchased this product to lower estrogen and it seems to have insignificantly done so. Some reviews from males indicated less holding of water however that did not appear to be the case for me. It feels as though it may have slightly lowered estrogen levels however without blood tests it's hard to tell.

Mixed opinion

Posted by fitfranceb on May 13, 2014

I am estrogen dominant, low in progesterone. Also hypothyroid and have overactive adrenal glands. I did not notice any change since taking these. It has been almost a month now, so maybe it's not enough to notice anything.

LEUKEMIA

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 26, 2014

Take it to help metabolize eostrogen. Not sure it help since I have tender breasts lately. I prefer DIM + from Nature'sway

Caused my hair to fall

Posted by 5681480449038055325 on Jul 07, 2016

This thing caused me some serious hair falling and severe scalp itch. It could be that I'm allergic to it, I don't know. I used it for two weeks to regulate my hormones but had to stop it. The hair falling stopped after that.

great

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jul 18, 2009

I am taking this as part of my Testosterone replacement therapy, it stops the conversion of testo into estrodial, i need 4-6 a day though. It will also make you urine go a funny colour but this is harmless, overall its a good product just wish it was abit higher strength.

Posted by Reviewer2084344 on Jul 27, 2009