DLPA Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2875269 on Oct 21, 2008

I have been using DLPA for years for depression, and this brand works well for me. It is also the cheapest I've found. I like the 375mg because you can split dosage more readily.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1039857 on Jul 15, 2009

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1813954 on Sep 11, 2009

I bought these in combination with "Boswellin with Curcumin" and they really do seem to help with chronic back pain. iHerb is the best all around!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Jan 02, 2010

it is a help for fibromilgia

Great mood lifter

Posted by Reviewer1932553 on Nov 01, 2007

DLPA is a great moodlifter -

Relief from feeling unwell.

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 16, 2013

With Celiac disease, you get so tired of feeling poorly, so when I read about this product, I decided to see if it would really help. Yes, it makes me feel not just better, but it makes me feel young, happy and carefree again.

Delivery time to Europe

Posted by Reviewer1432560 on Dec 22, 2010

I was supprised to see that the delivery time to the netherlands was only 2 days! (DHL) Perfect!

Exellent!

Posted by Reviewer2335979 on Feb 07, 2012

All of it very helpful for me. Thank you very much!