New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, DLPA, 750 mg, 60 Tablets

DLPA

Posted by Reviewer2547339 on Oct 19, 2007

I have been getting DLPA from I-Herb for a while now and find that it does indeed help with my mind's control of pain and an all over joint relaxing feeling.

Source Naturals DLPA

Posted by Reviewer1385656 on Feb 17, 2008

I love this stuff! I started using DLPA quite a few years ago for pain. I've never switched brands, but tried not taking it for awhile and after two weeks, could hardly walk. As soon as I started taking it again, the pain subsided. You hear a lot of bad things about phenylalanine, but I can't live without this stuff!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1866677 on Dec 19, 2009

I've taken adderral xr 15 mg on and off for a few years, and 2 of these, for me - just as effective.

Really helps my Fibromyalgia Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3141880 on Oct 09, 2012

I found this product on Iherb and thought I would give it a try. I am on my 4th day with Source Naturals DLPA, and it has helped ease my Fibromyalgia pain and depression. It has also helped curb my appetite, which I also find helpful since I need to lose some weight.

Did not keep me alert like advertised

Posted by Reviewer1928527 on Jun 24, 2011

These made me incredibly drowsy when I took them. I felt very relaxed, but lethargic. May help with ADHD in calming you down, but not so much the mental aspect of improving concentration and focus. Did not help with memory like ADHD medication does. If you are trying to find an alternative for ADHD medication, this may not be the best choice, but may help if combined with something else.