Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1899559 on Apr 09, 2009

I used to take 1200mg of this a day as that was the amount recommended in a study. I found myself more talkative, more organized and more motivated to do things. I now only take one capsule a day and although the effects aren't quite as strong, they are noticeable. I go into autopilot at work and don't seem to forget things as easily.

Great for depression!

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Dec 28, 2006

I got this to improve my skin tone but found it was the best thing ever for chronic depression, with no side effects!

FACE LIFE IN A BOTTLE

Posted by Reviewer2357905 on May 01, 2009

Yes I don't normally write reviews but this one deserves one I had stop taking this DMAE for about (7) months but had too go back and get my MIRACLE because I did notice an BIG CHANGE in my Memory and also my speech I am so happy that I went back and picked up my Miracle again... I couldn't figure out what was wrong and then It came too me what I was missing so do yourself A BIG FAVOR and just try it give yourself about (4) weeks and just notice what will happen especially If you are over (40)....

Great Product that actually works

Posted by Reviewer1649874 on Sep 20, 2011

I bought this product to improve my concentration at work and after taking it for a few weeks, I reckon it has actually helped. Won't turn you into an Einstein but I am finding that my thinking is more clearer and quicker. Good price also. Many thanks iHerb!

Helps me stay focused and fell less self conscious

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Jul 31, 2011

I've been taking this for about 6 months and I've gone form once daily to every other day. They help me to stay focused and feel less self conscious.

DMAE caps

Posted by Reviewer1981627 on Aug 12, 2012

After 2 mos of daily use 1-2 caps on empty stomach my skin condition greatly improved as well as my cognitive functions... I combine this stuff with SN l-Lysine 500 mg caps which also are great

DMAE

Posted by 4665598376143683121 on Jan 30, 2013

From many years help my son with ADD.

DMAE, 351 mg, 200 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1208179 on Sep 09, 2008

Helps with memory and clarity of mind, enhances focus.

Longtime fan

Posted by Reviewer1173817 on Mar 16, 2008

I couldn't get through school without this stuff!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3090747 on Dec 12, 2007

Source Naturals provides consistent high quality supplements. This DMAE helps with memory.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »