Only 130mg "real" DMAE

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Feb 21, 2012

The box says 351mg but on the backside it says 130mg DMAE. Watch out, you might need to consider NOW FOODS DMAE. I Take booth this and NOW FOODS, to get to around 400 mg DMAE as directed by my healt care provider.

AHDD reliever!!

Posted by Reviewer3129672 on Jun 21, 2009

It improves my attention.Many thanks to İ-Herb for fastest shipping and great customer service....

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2555299 on Aug 25, 2011

Good value and effective as I am acetly-choline deficient. Very sad that Jarrows Formula has been taken off the market as they made the best DMAE tablets. It was 405mg of DMAE which was great as one tablet kept my head focussed the entire day. Source naturals offers similar mental clarity yet I need two per day. Remember to take with Vit B5 for increased absorbtion and Vinpocetine to boost the Noortropic effect.

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer2560510 on Aug 29, 2011

May have helped a bit with concentration for study. Has also helped with better mood.

Didn't really believe this would have any effect...

Posted by Reviewer1195136 on Nov 27, 2010

...but it does seem to perk me up and give me a little extra motivation. I make sure to take it early in the day, and more than one tablet is probably too much for most people. But if you need to be able to focus and can only rely so much on caffeine, this is worth trying.

Posted by 5249790670590054141 on Jul 09, 2016