Great DMAE! Creates vivid dreams and good sleep.

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Dec 20, 2015

This DMAE is very good. 2 tabs before bedtime and you are in for a action-packed trip to dreamland. Dreams are nonstop but that is in a good way, only a sign of deep sleep. Sleep is good and upon waking up, I feel fresh with less sleep. Highly recommended. For those with sleep problems, try this in combination with Phenibut or Melatonin.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2795325 on Jan 22, 2015

Absolutely fantastic product and a great value for money. I am more sharp and don't feel any mental fatigue at the end of my day.I like it very much and will keep using it for the rest of my life. My brain loves it.

DMAE for memory

Posted by 5486941982191059742 on Jun 21, 2014

With DMAE got higher scores in tests and examinations

Aging, intelligence, anxiety, mood, ADD, depression…

Posted by My-Reviews on Oct 09, 2013

Normally found in our brains, DMAE has been shown to remarkably enhance brain function when used as a dietary supplement in clinical studies. Numerous scientific studies now show that DMAE can help: (1) Increase Acetylcholine levels and RNA levels in the brain; (2) Stimulate mental activity; (3) Increase attention span; (4) Increase alertness; (5) Increase intelligence (especially in children); (6) Increase energy levels;(7) Address anxiety; (8) Elevate mood in general......

A good vitamins!

Posted by 5315653433253627999 on Sep 20, 2013

I chose this product because it contains 130 mg of actual DMAE capsule A high-quality vitamins and good price.

Very good product!!

Posted by 5709505301066443264 on Feb 23, 2013

I liked seeing the seriousness of this company. Congratulations!

Amazing Increase in Focus and Concentration

Posted by 4756545918426610127 on Jul 10, 2012

It has increased my focus and concentration three fold on the first day of taking 1 tablet and you don't get the cracked out crazy laser focus. It feels like a calm and nice focus. :) And you can never go wrong with Source Naturals. I've been testing different brands i.e. Jarrow, and Source Natural seems to consistently deliver high quality formulations. I usually take this first thing when I wake up and I can feel it kick it when I sit at my desk and start working.

Source Naturals, DMAE, 351 mg, 200 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2554975 on Jun 30, 2012

Great product,does what is says it would,an i recommend it to all.... ps ya gotta love the quick delivery service this company puts out,keep it up iherb!!!

Source Naturals, DMAE, 351 mg, 200 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1547747 on Jan 23, 2012

This is a wonderful supplement and a great price from iHerb . I only buy from iHerb now for all my herbs and supplements ! it's the most efficient and fastest way of buying the best quality products at amazing prices . iHerb are so nice - they give little sachets of samples and eco pens when you order from them after a while . very nice people , amazingly fast service and very professional ! I DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE NOW !

everyone should have it!

Posted by Reviewer2510376 on Jan 05, 2012

I like it! its very easy-to-use))

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »