Absolutely has made a difference

Posted by Reviewer2288865 on May 01, 2009

It took a week or two for the effectiveness to become obvious. I am always tapping my foot or fidgeting. I can't stop it. I also have a hard time focusing and staying on track. After a couple of weeks, the fidgeting stopped and I can tell a difference in my concentration too. Though I have not been to a doctor to see if I have adult ADD or ADHD, I'm fairly sure I do have it based on what I've read. This has helped me. Just to make sure, I stopped taking it for a month and went back on. I started tapping my foot again and found it hard to track. Got back on and right away noticed change. I think DMAE is worth trying.

DMAE for depression

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Feb 26, 2008

This has been a life-saver for me. I've tried many things, many I can't take because it makes my heart pound. SAMe did that plus it made me feel even more deeply depressed by the second dose. DMAE made a difference immediately. The first day I already began to feel better; even my family noticed the difference in my mood. I would recommend trying DMAE if other things are not working for you.

For Women

Posted by Reviewer3340957 on Jul 07, 2010

I have read some interesting things about DMAE & it's effect on brain and cognition. I tried it about 2 yrs, ago & don't go a day without it, now. At wikipedia it is describes as having been studied for people w/ADD (which I have) & memory impairment. It is classed as a "nootropic". To quote, also from Wikipedia, "Nootropics (pronounced /noʊ.ɵˈtrɒpɨks/), also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, and cognitive enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that are purported to improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration." I also take, & have found Huperzine, Lecithin and DHA to be helpful, also. I have found this combination to be of tremendous help. I'm more high-functioning with this combo.

Amazing Increase in Focus and Concentration

Posted by 4756545918426610127 on Jul 10, 2012

It has increased my focus and concentration three fold on the first day of taking 1 tablet and you don't get the cracked out crazy laser focus. It feels like a calm and nice focus. :) And you can never go wrong with Source Naturals. I've been testing different brands i.e. Jarrow, and Source Natural seems to consistently deliver high quality formulations. I usually take this first thing when I wake up and I can feel it kick it when I sit at my desk and start working.

Helps with concentration and focus

Posted by Reviewer2347683 on Nov 22, 2009

I got an immediate mental boost from this. Since starting DMAE, at work I'm able to settle in, concentrate and focus, and just get in a zone. I'm more productive, and work goes faster. Great stuff!

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer3324209 on Sep 17, 2010

Love the extra energy that I have on the days that I take DMAE.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2340808 on Jan 01, 2012

Keeps the mind sharp. Works for us when taken on an empty stomach in the morning.

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer1172933 on Nov 10, 2009

DMAE helps me to focus better in a fast paced world. Source Naturals DMAE is a great product at a great price. Ordering from iherb is always a pleasure. Fast service great prices.

Aging, intelligence, anxiety, mood, ADD, depression…

Posted by My-Reviews on Oct 09, 2013

Normally found in our brains, DMAE has been shown to remarkably enhance brain function when used as a dietary supplement in clinical studies. Numerous scientific studies now show that DMAE can help: (1) Increase Acetylcholine levels and RNA levels in the brain; (2) Stimulate mental activity; (3) Increase attention span; (4) Increase alertness; (5) Increase intelligence (especially in children); (6) Increase energy levels;(7) Address anxiety; (8) Elevate mood in general......

Great DMAE! Creates vivid dreams and good sleep.

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Dec 20, 2015

This DMAE is very good. 2 tabs before bedtime and you are in for a action-packed trip to dreamland. Dreams are nonstop but that is in a good way, only a sign of deep sleep. Sleep is good and upon waking up, I feel fresh with less sleep. Highly recommended. For those with sleep problems, try this in combination with Phenibut or Melatonin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »