noticed no improvment in memory

Posted by Reviewer1928527 on Jun 17, 2011

I didn't notice much of anything with this. No improvement in memory or concentration, even after a few days.

Maybe a slight effect

Posted by Reviewer1843925 on Dec 18, 2010

After a week, no noticeable difference. However, I might have been a bit more concentrated e.g. when playing instruments. It's hard to say since sleeping and eating affets concentration much more.

Didn't really believe this would have any effect...

Posted by Reviewer1195136 on Nov 27, 2010

...but it does seem to perk me up and give me a little extra motivation. I make sure to take it early in the day, and more than one tablet is probably too much for most people. But if you need to be able to focus and can only rely so much on caffeine, this is worth trying.

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer3324209 on Sep 17, 2010

Love the extra energy that I have on the days that I take DMAE.

For Women

Posted by Reviewer3340957 on Jul 07, 2010

I have read some interesting things about DMAE & it's effect on brain and cognition. I tried it about 2 yrs, ago & don't go a day without it, now. At wikipedia it is describes as having been studied for people w/ADD (which I have) & memory impairment. It is classed as a "nootropic". To quote, also from Wikipedia, "Nootropics (pronounced /noʊ.ɵˈtrɒpɨks/), also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, and cognitive enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that are purported to improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration." I also take, & have found Huperzine, Lecithin and DHA to be helpful, also. I have found this combination to be of tremendous help. I'm more high-functioning with this combo.

DMAE is a great skin vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Jun 07, 2010

This is a standard product I take daily having read all of the Perricone books. I think it's one of the reasons my skin is healthy.

Buy

Posted by Reviewer1982512 on Jan 02, 2010

Good for memory

Satisfaction !

Posted by Reviewer1514788 on Dec 16, 2009

Satisfaction !

Helps with concentration and focus

Posted by Reviewer2347683 on Nov 22, 2009

I got an immediate mental boost from this. Since starting DMAE, at work I'm able to settle in, concentrate and focus, and just get in a zone. I'm more productive, and work goes faster. Great stuff!

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer1172933 on Nov 10, 2009

DMAE helps me to focus better in a fast paced world. Source Naturals DMAE is a great product at a great price. Ordering from iherb is always a pleasure. Fast service great prices.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »