AHDD reliever!!

Posted by Reviewer3129672 on Jun 21, 2009

It improves my attention.Many thanks to İ-Herb for fastest shipping and great customer service....

Absolutely has made a difference

Posted by Reviewer2288865 on May 01, 2009

It took a week or two for the effectiveness to become obvious. I am always tapping my foot or fidgeting. I can't stop it. I also have a hard time focusing and staying on track. After a couple of weeks, the fidgeting stopped and I can tell a difference in my concentration too. Though I have not been to a doctor to see if I have adult ADD or ADHD, I'm fairly sure I do have it based on what I've read. This has helped me. Just to make sure, I stopped taking it for a month and went back on. I started tapping my foot again and found it hard to track. Got back on and right away noticed change. I think DMAE is worth trying.

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer1021450 on Feb 24, 2009

Dr. Nicholas Perricone Dermatologist says that your body makes DMAE to help your muscles contract...and is good for keeping your skin supple ..seems to be working so far! I see nothing wrong with helping it along ...naturally!

DMAE for depression

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Feb 26, 2008

This has been a life-saver for me. I've tried many things, many I can't take because it makes my heart pound. SAMe did that plus it made me feel even more deeply depressed by the second dose. DMAE made a difference immediately. The first day I already began to feel better; even my family noticed the difference in my mood. I would recommend trying DMAE if other things are not working for you.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1675810 on Dec 17, 2007

Marvelous

Can't Tell Its Effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Nov 17, 2007

I take this to help with concentration, but can't really tell any difference. The effect may be subtle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »