Source Naturals, DMAE, 351 mg, 200 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1547747 on Jan 23, 2012

This is a wonderful supplement and a great price from iHerb . I only buy from iHerb now for all my herbs and supplements ! it's the most efficient and fastest way of buying the best quality products at amazing prices . iHerb are so nice - they give little sachets of samples and eco pens when you order from them after a while . very nice people , amazingly fast service and very professional ! I DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE NOW !

A good vitamins!

Posted by 5315653433253627999 on Sep 20, 2013

I chose this product because it contains 130 mg of actual DMAE capsule A high-quality vitamins and good price.

DMAE for memory

Posted by 5486941982191059742 on Jun 21, 2014

With DMAE got higher scores in tests and examinations

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2795325 on Jan 22, 2015

Absolutely fantastic product and a great value for money. I am more sharp and don't feel any mental fatigue at the end of my day.I like it very much and will keep using it for the rest of my life. My brain loves it.

Great DMAE! Creates vivid dreams and good sleep.

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Dec 20, 2015

This DMAE is very good. 2 tabs before bedtime and you are in for a action-packed trip to dreamland. Dreams are nonstop but that is in a good way, only a sign of deep sleep. Sleep is good and upon waking up, I feel fresh with less sleep. Highly recommended. For those with sleep problems, try this in combination with Phenibut or Melatonin.

Excellent