Source Naturals, Daily Essential Enzymes, 500 mg, 240 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Dec 20, 2007

I use these on occasion and find them well worth the money. Mostly, I use them for my cats (1/4 cap per day) as it helps keep kitty box odor down and lessens hairball throw-ups. They only need a tiny amount and it works great.

Burning and itching?

Posted by Reviewer1555908 on Feb 27, 2014

I have used this product for more than a year and it has helped my digestion. quite adequately and that's why it deserves 4 stars. However, for the past six months I have had urinary distress, itching and burning in the private areas of my body. Two doctors ruled out all the usual suspects diabetes, UTI, food and beverage allergies, etc. My GYN thought it might be related to postmenopausal dryness. After using a non-hormonal creme which helped somewhat, the burning and itching continued making me feel most uncomfortable, especially after urinating. I stopped taking these enzymes last week and the burning and itching have disappeared. Think it's a good product, but too harsh for me.

Good product, did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Mar 29, 2011

This product was too strong for me, it sort of overdigested the food almost leading to constipation for all the wrong reasons. But my husband found it helpful. Probably helpful for people whose digestion is very weak.

Useful Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2381850 on May 31, 2011

Have been taking this brand of digestive enzymes for quite a while. This was the first time I tried the larger sized container. Good product, but if you're a vegan, it might be a hassle due to the non-veggie capsule.

Just Fine