Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Daily Essential Enzymes, 500 mg, 240 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Great health restorer

Posted by Reviewer1577381 on Jul 14, 2011

I was diagnosed with a form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma last year which had taken over a good part of my body with skin lesions. I was prescribed UVB light treatments by my MD, but my daughter also suggested taking enzymes as they have been used in medical centers around the US. I started taking these enzymes and within weeks my skin lesions started to improve. I did the light treatments as ordered, but the best part is the improvement I saw, and my MD saw as well. He allowed me to cut back on the tx, thinking the lesions might return, but they have not and my skin is all healed and my blood tests returned to normal. I intend to take these enzymes the rest of my days. My MD is amazed!

good for digestion

Posted by 5678253528269514221 on Nov 02, 2012

I got seriously food poisoned five years ago, and ever since, my digestion has been a mess. I couldn't eat anything containing milk, grain or sugar without getting really ill. After a while, I would react to every kind of food, and my body was getting really weak. I tried all kinds of treatment, but none of them really worked, and it was incredibly expensive. I saw this article about a girl that had the same problems, and she explained that she had too few of the digesting enzymes. I looked it up on iHerb, and read the reviews. After using this product before every meal, I can now eat what I want without getting seriously ill. Of course, all is relative, and I don't stuff my face with bread every day, but this product helps my stomach and I don't experience pain after eating any more. Would recommend taking this product together with probiotics if you have the same problems as me.

Source Naturals, Daily Essential Enzymes, 500 mg, 240 Capsules

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

I had digestive problems, tried on the samples, it do helps on indigestion. Now purchase a bottle for my daily use. .

works great

Posted by Reviewer1368638 on Feb 16, 2010

This product works as well or better than the higher priced enzymes for me.

No More Indigestion

Posted by Reviewer2913312 on Apr 22, 2010

This is an excellent product. I have used everything under the sun for indigestion and its associated problems. This product came to the rescue. I cannot and will not live without it. It does not matter when I take it (before or after eating), it kicks in and do the job.