Good product

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Dec 20, 2007

I use these on occasion and find them well worth the money. Mostly, I use them for my cats (1/4 cap per day) as it helps keep kitty box odor down and lessens hairball throw-ups. They only need a tiny amount and it works great.

Burning and itching?

Posted by Reviewer1555908 on Feb 27, 2014

I have used this product for more than a year and it has helped my digestion. quite adequately and that's why it deserves 4 stars. However, for the past six months I have had urinary distress, itching and burning in the private areas of my body. Two doctors ruled out all the usual suspects diabetes, UTI, food and beverage allergies, etc. My GYN thought it might be related to postmenopausal dryness. After using a non-hormonal creme which helped somewhat, the burning and itching continued making me feel most uncomfortable, especially after urinating. I stopped taking these enzymes last week and the burning and itching have disappeared. Think it's a good product, but too harsh for me.

Good product, did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Mar 29, 2011

This product was too strong for me, it sort of overdigested the food almost leading to constipation for all the wrong reasons. But my husband found it helpful. Probably helpful for people whose digestion is very weak.

Useful Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2381850 on May 31, 2011

Have been taking this brand of digestive enzymes for quite a while. This was the first time I tried the larger sized container. Good product, but if you're a vegan, it might be a hassle due to the non-veggie capsule.

Just Fine

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jun 19, 2011

Totally satisfied

Seems to help

Posted by Butterfly on Jul 05, 2011

I have lots of gastro problems and food intolerances, this product has been helpful, I have less pain and bloating. A suitable gluten free diet probably helps too, but I think this doesn't hurt either.

Helps with heartburn

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Aug 07, 2011

Taken one pill with food helps heartburn and disgestion. Do not know whether all ingredients come from plants, I prefer plant (nature) originated.

Daily Essential Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2650167 on Dec 29, 2011

This product definately helps with my acid reflux. No more heart burn or gas from certin foods.

Good supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 07, 2012

I take this with every meal and seems to help with my digestion. I don't have gas as much as I used to since taking this. They say if you can only take one supplement, it should be digestive enzymes so we can utilize fully what we eat. I will continue to stay on these. I like this better than NOW enzymes.

good

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Sep 11, 2012

good, only thing, take it with meals, not in between like i did!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »