daily essentials - yes daily

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Jul 01, 2012

I have tried a few enzymes and this particular one requires it to be taken before food to be effective- otherwise I don't see any difference when taken after food. But essentially it works

Source Naturals Daily Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3040366 on Nov 20, 2011

This enzyme does not seem to be powerful as the previous brand I was taking. I prefer something stronger so I will switch back eventually.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

i have very poor digestion, the food seems to sit in my stomach and not moving. I try this and did not do a thing, in fact seems to make it a bit worse. May be what is in it is not what I need

Burning and itching?

Posted by Reviewer1555908 on Feb 27, 2014

I have used this product for more than a year and it has helped my digestion. quite adequately and that's why it deserves 4 stars. However, for the past six months I have had urinary distress, itching and burning in the private areas of my body. Two doctors ruled out all the usual suspects diabetes, UTI, food and beverage allergies, etc. My GYN thought it might be related to postmenopausal dryness. After using a non-hormonal creme which helped somewhat, the burning and itching continued making me feel most uncomfortable, especially after urinating. I stopped taking these enzymes last week and the burning and itching have disappeared. Think it's a good product, but too harsh for me.

We are split on this one

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 01, 2014

Hubby thinks these help him digest and burp and farrt less. But I really don't notice any difference after a piggy meal - even when I take 2 of them. But then maybe I would explode without them. They are inexpensive, but I personally need more than one or even 2 at a time to notice anything. Millie from Canuckland

These help with gas!

Posted by Reviewer3109250 on Jan 21, 2010

Helped me to have less gas when eating beans.

Free Samples at iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer3242765 on Feb 08, 2010

I received a free bottle of ten Source Natural's Daily Essential Enzymes from iHerb and started taking one before lunch at work as I was experiencing gastric distress then. As I am getting older I find my digestion is not what it was in my younger days.The enzyme pill helped a lot so I bought a bottle and now I take one before lunch and dinner.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2928997 on Feb 10, 2010

Been having problems with excess gas for years and after only just over 2 weeks of taking these Enzymes before every meal and snack, the gas problem has greatly diminished.

Seems to work!

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Aug 31, 2012

For years I've been taking Organika plant enzymes (Organika is an awesome company here in British Columbia), but Iherb doesn't stock Organika, and these Source Naturals enzymes have the exact same ingredients and amounts, so I thought I'd try them. They seem to work just as well, I take them with every meal unless I'm having just raw fruits or veggies.

Best enzymes for the money

Posted by Reviewer2932732 on Oct 13, 2010

I've tried scores of different enzymes, and these are by far the best. I do have to take more than one with each meal (sometimes as many a 4), and sometimes have to take them between meals, but that's because I have a horrible case of candida. Other enzymes taken in that amount never did anything for me. iHerb definitely has the best prices - it's literally twice as much at Whole Foods for the same size bottle!