Source Naturals Daily Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3040366 on Nov 20, 2011

This enzyme does not seem to be powerful as the previous brand I was taking. I prefer something stronger so I will switch back eventually.

daily essentials - yes daily

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Jul 01, 2012

I have tried a few enzymes and this particular one requires it to be taken before food to be effective- otherwise I don't see any difference when taken after food. But essentially it works

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

i have very poor digestion, the food seems to sit in my stomach and not moving. I try this and did not do a thing, in fact seems to make it a bit worse. May be what is in it is not what I need

Awesome Enzymes and NO Bromelain

Posted by healthysupplements on Sep 22, 2015

By far, the best enzymes supplement I have tried. Bromelain can cause problems for those on certain medications by increasing the effects of medications and in other ways (do the research). This may not be safe for some people who take meds like benzodiazepines and seizure meds, etc., but if you want a great digestive enzymes formula with bromelain, I highly recommend the "Nature's Sources AbsorbAid for Digestive Support as well as the Lily of the Desert Stomach Formula and Culturelle Probiotics.

Lactose is my friend again

Posted by Reviewer1963870 on Oct 30, 2007

We bought this on recommendation or a dr. friend. She suggested the whole extended family try this for our lactose intolerance. And boy was she right. 2 capsules before something with lactose everything in the digestive system works like it used to! The whole family of 6 could not be happier. This stuff works better than any Lact-aid or other products.

It is essential!

Posted by Reviewer2304592 on Mar 18, 2008

My son has great difficulty digesting pork and greasy foods, causing him to vomit unexpectedly in the middle of the night as the food won't digest. From the first time we gave him this enzyme, he has NO more problems digesting or with gas pains! Now it comes to the dinner table along with the salt and pepper and nearly everyone in our family is taking it.

Help with Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Apr 05, 2008

I use this product when I have a heavy meal late in the evening. I sleep much better when I do this, and have no indigestion. What a relief!

A life changing product

Posted by Reviewer3137551 on Jun 10, 2008

I have had chronic heartburn for sometime now. I have tried many over the counter heartburn meds and they didn't help. I then started to take this product and it has helped me so much. My heartburn was so bad that I couldn't eat most foods. Immediately after taking this product, I was once again able to eat all the foods that I love. I will take this product for the rest of my life.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Jul 17, 2008

I've been using this for years... Iherb has the best price and service!

Best enzymes I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Sep 17, 2008

Some enzymes have turmeric or HCI that upset my stomach, but this one works great with no ill effects. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I lost weight without trying taking these during my birthday week when I ate at restaurants three times. I even had fried foods and desserts! I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for better digestion.