excellent

Posted by 5497663340163080932 on Feb 06, 2015

it was great and much cheap. it was working for me really good product.

digestion, gallbladder

Posted by 5019407827851081206 on Dec 09, 2014

Husband doesn't have a gallbladder and has great success using this for digestion and preventing or helping episodes.

Lesley New Zealand

Posted by 5278468171175677722 on Sep 08, 2014

I am so glad I found these tablets. As one, who in later life, has developed an intolerance to wheat, gluten and dairy it has freeded me from the painful stomach cramps and urgent visits to the toilet when I inivertantly ingest any of the trigger foods. Taken before a meal one tablet can be a life saver.

Better Digestion

Posted by Reviewer3176753 on Jun 23, 2014

I am extremely sensitive to most supplements, meds, etc., so I'm happy to say that these enzymes seem to work fine for me. I take at least two per meal, mainly because I have extremely poor digestion, and can tell they are helping. I plan to order more.

good for value

Posted by 5554272720974470720 on Jun 08, 2014

good for cleanse colon, need to take for 3 months at least to see the result.

good

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Apr 12, 2014

good

Helps digestion

Posted by 5460129189010734514 on Apr 04, 2014

Occasionally, food feels like it just sits in the bottom of my stomach without being digested. I never have this feeling when I take this supplement with my meals. I just swallow one capsule with my meals.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

Love this product! Used it quite a bit during the holidays to help digestion (not only eating too much, but also random foods that I normally wouldn't eat). But it made me more hungry and I did gain a bit of weight (not unusual during the holiday season). So now I've been working out a lot (lifting weights) and consuming lots of whey protein and other supplements, as well as eating a lot, because I burn so many calories. To help with it all I started taking these enzymes again (especially to break down the massive amounts of protein I'm taking, but also vitamins and such - want to make sure my body can actually use it, rather then just flush it out). So far so good. Feel great, looking better & better every day :)

We are split on this one

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 01, 2014

Hubby thinks these help him digest and burp and farrt less. But I really don't notice any difference after a piggy meal - even when I take 2 of them. But then maybe I would explode without them. They are inexpensive, but I personally need more than one or even 2 at a time to notice anything. Millie from Canuckland

Burning and itching?

Posted by Reviewer1555908 on Feb 27, 2014

I have used this product for more than a year and it has helped my digestion. quite adequately and that's why it deserves 4 stars. However, for the past six months I have had urinary distress, itching and burning in the private areas of my body. Two doctors ruled out all the usual suspects diabetes, UTI, food and beverage allergies, etc. My GYN thought it might be related to postmenopausal dryness. After using a non-hormonal creme which helped somewhat, the burning and itching continued making me feel most uncomfortable, especially after urinating. I stopped taking these enzymes last week and the burning and itching have disappeared. Think it's a good product, but too harsh for me.