Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2928997 on Feb 10, 2010

Been having problems with excess gas for years and after only just over 2 weeks of taking these Enzymes before every meal and snack, the gas problem has greatly diminished.

Seems to work!

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Aug 31, 2012

For years I've been taking Organika plant enzymes (Organika is an awesome company here in British Columbia), but Iherb doesn't stock Organika, and these Source Naturals enzymes have the exact same ingredients and amounts, so I thought I'd try them. They seem to work just as well, I take them with every meal unless I'm having just raw fruits or veggies.

Best enzymes for the money

Posted by Reviewer2932732 on Oct 13, 2010

I've tried scores of different enzymes, and these are by far the best. I do have to take more than one with each meal (sometimes as many a 4), and sometimes have to take them between meals, but that's because I have a horrible case of candida. Other enzymes taken in that amount never did anything for me. iHerb definitely has the best prices - it's literally twice as much at Whole Foods for the same size bottle!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Dec 20, 2007

I use these on occasion and find them well worth the money. Mostly, I use them for my cats (1/4 cap per day) as it helps keep kitty box odor down and lessens hairball throw-ups. They only need a tiny amount and it works great.

Burning and itching?

Posted by Reviewer1555908 on Feb 27, 2014

I have used this product for more than a year and it has helped my digestion. quite adequately and that's why it deserves 4 stars. However, for the past six months I have had urinary distress, itching and burning in the private areas of my body. Two doctors ruled out all the usual suspects diabetes, UTI, food and beverage allergies, etc. My GYN thought it might be related to postmenopausal dryness. After using a non-hormonal creme which helped somewhat, the burning and itching continued making me feel most uncomfortable, especially after urinating. I stopped taking these enzymes last week and the burning and itching have disappeared. Think it's a good product, but too harsh for me.

daily essentials - yes daily

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Jul 01, 2012

I have tried a few enzymes and this particular one requires it to be taken before food to be effective- otherwise I don't see any difference when taken after food. But essentially it works

We are split on this one

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 01, 2014

Hubby thinks these help him digest and burp and farrt less. But I really don't notice any difference after a piggy meal - even when I take 2 of them. But then maybe I would explode without them. They are inexpensive, but I personally need more than one or even 2 at a time to notice anything. Millie from Canuckland

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 19, 2009

I find taking 1 or 2 of these capsules with a large meal really helps me keep alert, and keeps my bowels healty.May be of no benifit if you are young or eat like a hamster, they do work though.

Great Results

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Aug 01, 2009

This is the best digestive enzyme I have tried, and for the price - it is incredible.

great product for those who suffer from acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer2261607 on Jul 10, 2009

if you have problems digesting meat and dairy like i do this is your magic pill. i took 2 caplets before a steak dinner and i had none of the side effects that i usually do. i also had whole milk!! and nothing happened to me!! this is amazing!!!