Awesome Enzymes and NO Bromelain

Posted by healthysupplements on Sep 22, 2015

By far, the best enzymes supplement I have tried. Bromelain can cause problems for those on certain medications by increasing the effects of medications and in other ways (do the research). This may not be safe for some people who take meds like benzodiazepines and seizure meds, etc., but if you want a great digestive enzymes formula with bromelain, I highly recommend the "Nature's Sources AbsorbAid for Digestive Support as well as the Lily of the Desert Stomach Formula and Culturelle Probiotics.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Jul 17, 2008

I've been using this for years... Iherb has the best price and service!

Help with Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Apr 05, 2008

I use this product when I have a heavy meal late in the evening. I sleep much better when I do this, and have no indigestion. What a relief!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2928997 on Feb 10, 2010

Been having problems with excess gas for years and after only just over 2 weeks of taking these Enzymes before every meal and snack, the gas problem has greatly diminished.

Best enzymes for the money

Posted by Reviewer2932732 on Oct 13, 2010

I've tried scores of different enzymes, and these are by far the best. I do have to take more than one with each meal (sometimes as many a 4), and sometimes have to take them between meals, but that's because I have a horrible case of candida. Other enzymes taken in that amount never did anything for me. iHerb definitely has the best prices - it's literally twice as much at Whole Foods for the same size bottle!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Dec 20, 2007

I use these on occasion and find them well worth the money. Mostly, I use them for my cats (1/4 cap per day) as it helps keep kitty box odor down and lessens hairball throw-ups. They only need a tiny amount and it works great.

Burning and itching?

Posted by Reviewer1555908 on Feb 27, 2014

I have used this product for more than a year and it has helped my digestion. quite adequately and that's why it deserves 4 stars. However, for the past six months I have had urinary distress, itching and burning in the private areas of my body. Two doctors ruled out all the usual suspects diabetes, UTI, food and beverage allergies, etc. My GYN thought it might be related to postmenopausal dryness. After using a non-hormonal creme which helped somewhat, the burning and itching continued making me feel most uncomfortable, especially after urinating. I stopped taking these enzymes last week and the burning and itching have disappeared. Think it's a good product, but too harsh for me.

We are split on this one

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 01, 2014

Hubby thinks these help him digest and burp and farrt less. But I really don't notice any difference after a piggy meal - even when I take 2 of them. But then maybe I would explode without them. They are inexpensive, but I personally need more than one or even 2 at a time to notice anything. Millie from Canuckland

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 19, 2009

I find taking 1 or 2 of these capsules with a large meal really helps me keep alert, and keeps my bowels healty.May be of no benifit if you are young or eat like a hamster, they do work though.

This works

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Dec 16, 2010

Love this digestive enzyme product.