Source Naturals, Daily Essential Enzymes, 500 mg, 240 Capsules

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Jul 17, 2008

I've been using this for years... Iherb has the best price and service!

Best enzymes I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Sep 17, 2008

Some enzymes have turmeric or HCI that upset my stomach, but this one works great with no ill effects. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I lost weight without trying taking these during my birthday week when I ate at restaurants three times. I even had fried foods and desserts! I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for better digestion.

Seems to work!

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Aug 31, 2012

For years I've been taking Organika plant enzymes (Organika is an awesome company here in British Columbia), but Iherb doesn't stock Organika, and these Source Naturals enzymes have the exact same ingredients and amounts, so I thought I'd try them. They seem to work just as well, I take them with every meal unless I'm having just raw fruits or veggies.

Burning and itching?

Posted by Reviewer1555908 on Feb 27, 2014

I have used this product for more than a year and it has helped my digestion. quite adequately and that's why it deserves 4 stars. However, for the past six months I have had urinary distress, itching and burning in the private areas of my body. Two doctors ruled out all the usual suspects diabetes, UTI, food and beverage allergies, etc. My GYN thought it might be related to postmenopausal dryness. After using a non-hormonal creme which helped somewhat, the burning and itching continued making me feel most uncomfortable, especially after urinating. I stopped taking these enzymes last week and the burning and itching have disappeared. Think it's a good product, but too harsh for me.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Dec 20, 2007

I use these on occasion and find them well worth the money. Mostly, I use them for my cats (1/4 cap per day) as it helps keep kitty box odor down and lessens hairball throw-ups. They only need a tiny amount and it works great.