I think they help!

Posted by Reviewer1557740 on Feb 05, 2010

I'm taking these to help with adrenal fatigue. I think they're helping me to digest my food better and my blood sugar levels are staying more stable.

DigestActiv

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on May 08, 2010

Have been having trouble with flatulence related to certain foods lately. This sounded like it would relieve it and it does. Very glad to have it on hand.

I use this daily...made a huge difference

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

adding broad-spectrum digestive enzymes has made a huge difference in my life. For years I suffered from poor digestion and frequent--almost daily--heartburn. Out of desperation I tried a bottle of enzymes from my local health food store. From that moment on I've been free of the post-meal sluggishness; just as important, I can't remember my last episode of heartburn (I used to carry Tums with me; now I haven't owned any in over a decade). One small capsule at the start of each meal is all it takes.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Helps me digest my food! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These enzymes work great for digesting my food. I usually use 2 per meal and feel much better.

Helps to properly digest your food

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Aug 25, 2014

As we age, we lose the digestive enzymes necessary to properly digest our food which causes gas, bloating and other stomach issues. I have found that taking digestive enzymes before a meal really makes a difference. I have even taken them after a meal if I over ate and they help. Have used this brand for years and are happy with the product and the ingredients. Will continue to order.

These work to prevent indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Dec 24, 2015

I take 1-2 of these if I'm about to have a particularly spicy or complex meal.....not all the time. It's like 'insurance.'

Posted by Reviewer2501591 on Jan 12, 2011

Helps me digest food better...no gas!!!

Food Processer Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Mar 19, 2011

This pill helps with the gas cause by me eating too many carbs. The enzymes seem to work. I was taking another Multi-Enzyme pill that I can no longer find on the market. Taking only one pill a day(to keep the cost down) instead of the 2 per meal is why I rated the effectiveness at a 4. I think I will try increasing the dosage.

Work very well

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Nov 04, 2011

These work just as well as the Organika brand I've taken for years. I'm very impressed.

Source Naturals, DigestActiv, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2440251 on Jan 03, 2012

This is a great product, shipping is fast and reliable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »