I use this daily...made a huge difference

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

adding broad-spectrum digestive enzymes has made a huge difference in my life. For years I suffered from poor digestion and frequent--almost daily--heartburn. Out of desperation I tried a bottle of enzymes from my local health food store. From that moment on I've been free of the post-meal sluggishness; just as important, I can't remember my last episode of heartburn (I used to carry Tums with me; now I haven't owned any in over a decade). One small capsule at the start of each meal is all it takes.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Helps to properly digest your food

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Aug 25, 2014

As we age, we lose the digestive enzymes necessary to properly digest our food which causes gas, bloating and other stomach issues. I have found that taking digestive enzymes before a meal really makes a difference. I have even taken them after a meal if I over ate and they help. Have used this brand for years and are happy with the product and the ingredients. Will continue to order.

I think they help!

Posted by Reviewer1557740 on Feb 05, 2010

I'm taking these to help with adrenal fatigue. I think they're helping me to digest my food better and my blood sugar levels are staying more stable.

DigestActiv

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on May 08, 2010

Have been having trouble with flatulence related to certain foods lately. This sounded like it would relieve it and it does. Very glad to have it on hand.

Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2399643 on Feb 27, 2010

Seem good so far.

Helps me digest my food! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These enzymes work great for digesting my food. I usually use 2 per meal and feel much better.

These work to prevent indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Dec 24, 2015

I take 1-2 of these if I'm about to have a particularly spicy or complex meal.....not all the time. It's like 'insurance.'

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2058237 on Jun 20, 2016

excellent for all uses..for after lunch morning midlday and afternoon..

Better than any fiber

Posted by Reviewer2770796 on Jul 04, 2016

I am a very senior citizen with serious constipation. I do NOT use this alone with my prescription stool softener and a variety of Walmart fibers, but by adding this to my mix there is a dramatic improvement. I highly recommending trying this out. With my particular problem I have spend years adjusting and trying things out.

Posted by Reviewer2501591 on Jan 12, 2011

Helps me digest food better...no gas!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »