Source Naturals, ENADA NADH, 5.0 mg, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

NADH treatment for Neurologically-compromised Wildlife

Posted by Reviewer2108461 on Mar 11, 2008

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

Works better

Posted by Reviewer2659080 on Nov 03, 2007

This ENADA NADH works better than the usual NADH. My view brightens up after 30 mins of taking.

Quality product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1767200 on Dec 11, 2008

This is a quality product at a great price. I have severe fatigue and use this product with others to help alleviate the fatigue. I love it!

Feel good

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Dec 30, 2007

When following package directions, this NADH is a great way to get the day started. In particular, I noticed my eye sight improve!

I Love NADH

Posted by Reviewer2618939 on Feb 02, 2009

I am very happy with this product. 5mg seems to be about the right dose for me - I take it first thing in the morning. I have more energy and am able to focus better; especially in the afternoons when I typically start to drag.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »