Source Naturals, Essential Enzymes Ultra, 90 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

the real thing

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 13, 2013

The first 25 years of my life was a constant hell of bloating, acid indigestion, waking up through the night etc. I didn't dare leave the house without Tums or some other antacid. I was accidently introduced to the miracle of digestive enzymes by a friend. What a life-changing revelation! I take one with a sip of water 5 minutes before eating and have never again had an episode of acid reflux. It's been almost 30 years and they're still working their magic. I haven't owned antacids in decades now. This is truly a miracle product. I would pay three times what Iherb is charging for the comfort and relief that this little capsule provides. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Works like no other

Posted by Reviewer1185758 on Jun 25, 2013

These enzyme are my favorite! As soon as I take them I can feel them getting to work. I'm mostly a raw vegan so when occasionally have cooked vegetables I can tell it takes longer to digest, but with enzymes I have not problem.

better digestion

Posted by 5249368093911251745 on Sep 05, 2013

I guess I can't fully digest meat that strange smell spreads my body after meal. This enzymes seem helpful. Just having tried two weeks, will update later