• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Smells and tastes heavenly

Posted by 5271208814828743886 on Jul 23, 2013

Very good quality coconut oil. It smells pure and has a very clean, distinct coconut-y flavour. Will definitely be buying more of this brand for sure!

Smells yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2830780 on Aug 27, 2011

Makes me want to eat an Almond Joy bar but does make my hair and skin very soft!

Source Naturals, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2101383 on Jul 04, 2009

Tastes great, I even used it to saute chicken.

coconut oil

Posted by 5089031652257863920 on Oct 07, 2013

amazing products, and so many ways to use it!!! great for east infection, internal and external

Oh, we love this stuff!

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 23, 2016

my wife and I use this daily as a moisturizer on our skin. Also good for cooking (it DOES impart some taste). This is a top-quality brand. Very economical too.

Excellent product

Posted by 5096951300404050463 on Oct 15, 2016

Product smells like real coconut oil, remains in liquid form and great to use for skin and hair. Highly recommended! Will buy again from this website - best price found.

the real thing!

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Feb 17, 2014

Smells right, feels right, looks right. This is pure coconut oil. I use it as a body moisturizer and I put it on my face for night as well. Sometimes I do hair masques as well. I make my hair wet, rub in a generous amount of oil and let it sit as long as I have time. Then use shampoo and conditioner as usually. My hair looks very grateful. Oh, and I haven't bought makeup removers for ages. This removes even the thickest waterproof mascara. Just splash your eyes with warm water a bit, rub some oil on a cotton pad and use as normal eye-makeup remover. Works as a charm!

Good

Posted by Nasteeshka on Apr 09, 2012

Good oil with great flavor. Using as a hair mask at night. In the morning, after washing the hair smooth, soft and shiny.

Fat

Posted by archeiherb on Aug 18, 2016

I like coconut oil.If you use it for cooking,you should choose the extra virgin.

soooooooo good

Posted by 4969522567739655713 on Sep 13, 2014

smell is so amazing and product too. im using this for my hair especially and its so wonderful to my skin too. recommend this +++++