• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Lovely quality!

Posted by Reviewer3224430 on Aug 14, 2014

This is good quality coconut oil for a very good price smells divine and tastes divine

ME ENCANTA!

Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014

Lo utilizo tanto para cocinar (las palomitas quedan fabulosas) como para el pelo y la piel. Huele y sabe muuuucho a coco. A mi me encanta el olor pero en este aceite es taaan intenso que cansa. De todas maneras es tan bueno que repetire seguro.

Product with multiple uses!

Posted by 5128693887154758661 on Jun 28, 2014

I bought it at first for hair mask but I'm using it for cooking, for my face as a live in product, for my feet, everywhere!!! Waiting to be in stock again to buy it.

Premascarilla capilar

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 14, 2014

Al igual que el resto de aceites de coco que he comprado, los utilizo de premascarilla capilar. Me gusta mucho porque no está refinado y me deja el pelo muy hidratado.

Awesome!!!

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on May 07, 2014

Awesome product! Love it for my hair!

Muy bueno, poca duración

Posted by Reviewer1590082 on Apr 02, 2014

Es un bote bastante grande y al ser tan natural, apenas dura. Una vez abierto debe gastarse pronto porque sino se echa a perder y da mucha pena!

Great coconut oil

Posted by 5508173992712743622 on Mar 23, 2014

This oil has a nice coconut scent and this is also a good moisturizer.

Excellent

Posted by 5066321041607994441 on Mar 05, 2014

Great container, doesn't leak when it's hot enough to be a liquid. Great, pure. Melts down easily (in hands).

the real thing!

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Feb 17, 2014

Smells right, feels right, looks right. This is pure coconut oil. I use it as a body moisturizer and I put it on my face for night as well. Sometimes I do hair masques as well. I make my hair wet, rub in a generous amount of oil and let it sit as long as I have time. Then use shampoo and conditioner as usually. My hair looks very grateful. Oh, and I haven't bought makeup removers for ages. This removes even the thickest waterproof mascara. Just splash your eyes with warm water a bit, rub some oil on a cotton pad and use as normal eye-makeup remover. Works as a charm!

Great alternative

Posted by 5192779650343721007 on Feb 08, 2014

Tried this while cooking shrimp one night for dinner and it even gives the dish a great, but mild flavor of coconut. Do not have to use alot. I always use olive oil to cook and this is a new way to go healthy.