EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.91

$16.50

Savings of: $7.59 (46% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
  • Glass container

  • Reviews | English
    Sort By

    The best price

    Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jul 30, 2013

    The best price per ml. Would be awesome if they did it in a larger container for the same value. Tastes good too.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    coconut oil

    Posted by 5089031652257863920 on Oct 07, 2013

    amazing products, and so many ways to use it!!! great for east infection, internal and external

    Was this review helpful to you?

    soooooooo good

    Posted by 4969522567739655713 on Sep 13, 2014

    smell is so amazing and product too. im using this for my hair especially and its so wonderful to my skin too. recommend this +++++

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Best Coconut Oil Ever!

    Posted by AlexPrimus on Sep 15, 2014

    I've tried a lot of different coconut oils but this is by far the best. What makes it different? First thing I noticed is that it smells incredible. Every other oil, even "raw extra virgin" oils had little to no smell. This has a very strong smell (a good one). Secondly it seems to be more "oily" somehow. This is great as it penetrates the skin and moisturizes much better. This oil is a must.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    A great moisturiser for skin and hair! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

    Posted by Valerie on Jan 29, 2014

    First tried coconut oil in Thailand in 2010 and since then... I can't do withoit it! This extra virgin coconut oil is obtained by cold pressing of dried coconut pulp. Besides it's nutritious food properties, coconut oil is a well-known means of facial and hair care. I use it a an all-body moisturiser after bath and shower, It perfectly moisturizes, tones and softens the skin, leaving it soft and velvety.. I also use this oil as a hair-mask once a week (only on the lenght of hair, avoiding roots). Coconut oil applied before the shower, protects hair from the harmful effects of shampoo. Hair will also be much less damaged in the process of drying and combing if you apply just a bit on the ends of the hair. All in all: perfect quality, wonderfull smell, plus this huuuge can will last forever :o))) Store in a fridge. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Впервые попробовала кокосовое масло в Тайланде в 2010 году и с тех пор .... не могу без него жить! Это масло получено методом холодного отжима высушенной мякоти кокосового ореха. Помимо его питательных свойств (о применении масла в пищу множество материалов в интернете), кокосовое масло известно своими ухаживающими свойствами для кожи и волос. Для кожи лица оно не подходит (для лица лучше использовать рафинированное очищенное масло), зато как крем для тела - идеально! Наношу его после душа, кожа нежная, бархатистая и невероятно приятно пахнет! Оно также подходит для ухода за волосами, я делаю маски раз в неделю - наношу масло по всей длине волос и на корни и оставляю на час-полтора, потом смываю, после мытья волос можно нанести совсем чуток на концы и по длине, это защитит волосы при укладке и расчесывании. Сухой итог: отличное качество, прекрасный аромат и огромная банища, которой хватит оооочень надолго. Хранить в холодильнике. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Great alternative

    Posted by 5192779650343721007 on Feb 08, 2014

    Tried this while cooking shrimp one night for dinner and it even gives the dish a great, but mild flavor of coconut. Do not have to use alot. I always use olive oil to cook and this is a new way to go healthy.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    the real thing!

    Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Feb 17, 2014

    Smells right, feels right, looks right. This is pure coconut oil. I use it as a body moisturizer and I put it on my face for night as well. Sometimes I do hair masques as well. I make my hair wet, rub in a generous amount of oil and let it sit as long as I have time. Then use shampoo and conditioner as usually. My hair looks very grateful. Oh, and I haven't bought makeup removers for ages. This removes even the thickest waterproof mascara. Just splash your eyes with warm water a bit, rub some oil on a cotton pad and use as normal eye-makeup remover. Works as a charm!

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Awesome

    Posted by 4678466767451185345 on Sep 29, 2014

    I love your company. Your prices are excellent and received my order promptly. What more can I ask from a company?

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Coconut Oil - Good quality and taste

    Posted by 5434630620271493319 on Apr 23, 2015

    Price/quality the best Coconut Oil I have tried. Great taste, much better than others I have tried.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Source Naturals, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

    Posted by 4957361714021391423 on Jun 25, 2015

    Great oil that can be used for both - cosmetics and eating!! Intense coconuty flavor. Would recommend this product to others.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Items 31-40 of 131 total

    « Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »