No more anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Sep 27, 2008

This is an incredible product for post traumatic stress induced anxiety. I have been able to get off all meds by slowly replacing GABA with my regular doses of drugs. It also has helped reduce apatite and I sleep better as well. A true miracle without the toxicity of chemical drugs!

Good, consistent product

Posted by Reviewer1762785 on Dec 21, 2008

I have been using this product for a few months and it has provided significant relief in stressful periods. My wife has used as well with noticeable effects. I would recommend this product

anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1358812 on Oct 11, 2007

My daughter takes Gaba 750 on a daily basis for anxiety and says it has helped her very much.

Posted by Reviewer1526140 on Feb 19, 2011

A well-known alternative doctor recommended GABA as an aid to quitting smoking. He said, "Expect to feel anxious and edgy during this time. If necessary, combat these feelings with the anxiety-reducing amino acid GABA - 750 mg up to three times a day." I ordered this product for my grandson who had tried hypnosis, acupuncture and Chantix without success. He told me today that he is up to his 19th day without a cigarette and he gives credit to GABA.

Posted by Reviewer2784943 on Oct 25, 2010

Ordered this product not realizing that GABA is a banned substance in New Zealand, Australia and Europe. It is a Class B drug. My order was seized by the New Zealand customs and destroyed. I received a letter explaining this action and warned I would be prosecuted if this happened again. I may not agree with this action but that's the law. It pays to check what your importing. Just because you can buy it in USA doesn't mean it's legal in other countries. John M

Source Naturals, Gaba, 750 mg, 180 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Oct 20, 2007

I've been using this for several years. I have tried other brands. This one has the consistency and potency I need. I Herb makes sure it's fresh. Dr. JJ, Nationally Certified Health Care Provider (Certification # on file with I Herb)

Gaba

Posted by Reviewer3131812 on Nov 27, 2007

Keeps my teen balanced during stressful times!

"Happy costumer"

Posted by Reviewer2498519 on Nov 12, 2008

Gaba pills are great, I have been giving Gaba to my son for about 3 years and I have seen a great deal of improvement on his attitude, more calm mood even in school he is doing so much better.

Posted by Reviewer3335760 on Dec 29, 2008

Have used for years...keeps me on an even keel.

ready for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1690653 on Nov 29, 2007

Just take 1 a couple of hours before you go to bed and you'll drift off to sleep shortly after the lights are out and feel refreshed the next morning