Source Naturals, GABA, 750 mg, 180 Tablets

No more anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Sep 27, 2008

This is an incredible product for post traumatic stress induced anxiety. I have been able to get off all meds by slowly replacing GABA with my regular doses of drugs. It also has helped reduce apatite and I sleep better as well. A true miracle without the toxicity of chemical drugs!

Good, consistent product

Posted by Reviewer1762785 on Dec 21, 2008

I have been using this product for a few months and it has provided significant relief in stressful periods. My wife has used as well with noticeable effects. I would recommend this product

anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1358812 on Oct 11, 2007

My daughter takes Gaba 750 on a daily basis for anxiety and says it has helped her very much.

GABA

Posted by Reviewer1526140 on Feb 19, 2011

A well-known alternative doctor recommended GABA as an aid to quitting smoking. He said, "Expect to feel anxious and edgy during this time. If necessary, combat these feelings with the anxiety-reducing amino acid GABA - 750 mg up to three times a day." I ordered this product for my grandson who had tried hypnosis, acupuncture and Chantix without success. He told me today that he is up to his 19th day without a cigarette and he gives credit to GABA.

Source Naturals, Gaba, 750 mg, 180 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Oct 20, 2007

I've been using this for several years. I have tried other brands. This one has the consistency and potency I need. I Herb makes sure it's fresh. Dr. JJ, Nationally Certified Health Care Provider (Certification # on file with I Herb)