This product delivers

Posted by Reviewer2790546 on Jul 16, 2014

I have tried many of the natural stress relievers. This one works the best. It's better than pharma GABA and other products in this category. If you take it to early in the day you will get tired, so best right before going home from work.

way too minty

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Apr 03, 2014

I don't like this. The peppermint is very strong and bitter. Its also quite large and takes forever to desolve. I bought it for my daughter with autism and for myself to help with anxiety but have been unable to actually take it. Before I go out and try another kind I want to try to crush it and put it in water with stevia. Hopefully It'll work that way.

THIS WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2763945 on Jul 12, 2013

This works within 5-10 minutes to make me feel more relaxed. It is wonderful I am very surprised truth be told that it works!

great

Posted by truevitality on May 31, 2013

Great flavor and easily absorbed and works to calm anxiety

Works!

Posted by 5135331355848631182 on Dec 27, 2012

Takes a slight edge off.

GABA Calm.

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

I like that you can get GABA in a sublingual form. Both my husband and I tried this for a while but neither of us saw any noticeable effects.

No help for anxiety

Posted by Leveeah on Jun 13, 2012

Doesn't work for me. The lozenge also takes a really long time to dissolve.

Very little effect.

Posted by Reviewer3006882 on Jun 03, 2012

I've been using this supplement for over 3 months now and I honestly don't think it does much for me at all. I feel no different after letting the tablet dissolve under my tongue. I will say that I have had pain under my tongue at the salivary gland area on some days, so it has effected me in that way. I have always been very careful to move the tablet around just as the packaging states. The tablets and large and very minty (think Altoid) and take a long time to dissolve (over 10 minutes). I wouldn't repurchase this.

One hit, one miss

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Apr 25, 2012

For me, this works great. I didn't even have my usual bout of extreme anxiety when my friend popped up out of the blue yesterday & my house was a disaster. Nice, non-drowsy calm feeling. For my son, who has some complicated neurological issues & likely is bipolar, he said, "The Gaba calm makes me feel manic and hyper and hungry." Lovely. Oh well, I am going to keep it for me, and use it for him when he feels depressed. True Calm & Theanine Serene, on the other hand, work great for his anxiety. Still, I can't blame it on the quality of the supplement, as he is a unique case. Just a warning for other unique cases to start slowly with this, as you might not react the way the average bloke would.

Very Good