Source Naturals GABA Powder

Posted by Reviewer2244009 on Apr 02, 2008

Good calming effect especially when taken together with Kava King Marketing Reserve, mixed with juice in a shaker. As with all GABA, it can upset your stomach if too much is taken.

GABA

Posted by Reviewer1401084 on May 31, 2009

I guess the product helps me since I feel the mild sleepiness during the evenings. This is the reason I don't take it during the day. The price is marvellous.

Amazing!

Posted by SarahOmar on Dec 21, 2014

This stuff is amazing to either help you relax and calm your mind, or help you sleep, depending on the amount you consume. I take 1/4 tsp. to relax and calm my mind, especially since I have mild anxiety. During the night, especially on restless nights, I take 1/2 tsp. to help me sleep. Within 15 minutes, I start to feel a tingling sensation run through my body and I will start to feel sleepy. However, I high dosage may cause heart to beat faster and feel slightly nervous before you calm down. My only concern with this is that the powder tends to clump up inside the bottle. It should also come with a scoop for ease of usage.

Gaba Powder

Posted by Reviewer2069206 on Feb 26, 2010

This is a good product to assist in relaxing, especially at bedtime when the mind is still very active - it helps to still the mind. Easy to take with a little water.

helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer3283606 on Jul 17, 2009

GABA relaxes me before bedtime and helps me sleep better.

calms my mind

Posted by Reviewer1499149 on Dec 17, 2010

I use this with Quantum Lab melatonin to help my restless mind settle down.

GABA great

Posted by truevitality on Jan 02, 2013

I find GABA great for relaxing the mind and for anxiety and to have a powder is very convenient as you can adjust the dose as needed

good

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 27, 2014

Has no taste and mixes well in drinks