Best kept secret!

Posted by Reviewer2701341 on Jan 21, 2008

Gaba with a melatonin before bed helps your body recover from workouts and increase HGH produced naturally. It's a great product that not many people know about.

Gabaaaaaaaaa

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 20, 2006

Very calming after a stressful day at work and it helps me relax so sleep is a breeze. I love the bulk powder because it saves me $ versus pills. Always carry it please.

Pure GABA

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jun 22, 2009

Excellent. Always prefer to purchase pure powders without any fillers and additives. GABA is great dissolved under the tongue at night as a sleep aid.

Source Naturals, GABA Powder, 8 oz (226.8 g)

Posted by Reviewer2044607 on Jun 29, 2009

GABA - Deep, deep sleep that left me so refreshed the following day! previously, I had ahard time sleeping well if I exercise late in the evening. Not anymore with a tiny amount of GABA taken shortly before hitting the sack!

Very calming for my system.

Posted by Reviewer1814780 on May 22, 2010

I also relaxed my body entire body, which was chronically tense. We use 1/4 tsp, 3 times/day on empty stomach. Started because of the books by Dr. Daniel Amen.

To relax

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 01, 2008

I take this together with Taurine and it seems to word. I don't worry that much anymore during periods of stress. GABA has a little taste....a sharp tast, so I alway drink some water after taking it.

GABA Powder

Posted by Reviewer2050787 on Apr 12, 2011

I live in the UK and the delivery on this item was really fast, I got it within 5 days. It's a brilliant product but do take it last thing at night as it lowers your blood pressure temporarily and it could scare you if you aren't aware that this can happen. Totally recommend this powder, it's much better than the tablets. Many thanks for swift delivery. Allie Birmingham, UK

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jan 01, 2010

I prefer the powder to the tablets as the tablets can be somewhat hard to swallow due to their size. For me, I use GABA with Vit. B6, Niacin, and Inositol. I find this works well to take a chunk out of my anxiety. Read my reviews on Valerian Easy Sleep and/or Now L-Theanine 200mg if you want some more ideas on what else might work for you. Good Luck!

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer3011804 on May 13, 2008

Puts me gently to sleep, gives me calmer days. Far less expensive than the capsule delivery method.

SJ Mackenzie

Posted by Reviewer1740506 on Aug 11, 2008

As an addition to sleep assistance, this product has helped me get back to sleep on nights when I was unable to get back to sleep on my own devices. Again Thank you

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »