Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Gaba Calm, 120 Tablets

Insomniac Recommends

Posted by Reviewer1034566 on Jul 27, 2008

I've suffered from chronic insomnia for over twenty years & took pharmaceuticals for approx. 15 years to address it. I've been prescription medicine free for almost a year now. Gaba Calm is an integral part of my successful insomnia mangement program. I used to take it when I woke up in the middle of the next, finding the sublingual tablets to thankfully be fast acting. Lately I switched to taking it when I go to bed & as a result have been able to stay asleep longer, getting an even better night of sleep. Other natural sleep products I've tried have not made as significant of a difference for me. I prefer the orange flavor to the peppermint flavor, because I find it more soothing.

this stuff rocks

Posted by Reviewer2500123 on Mar 27, 2009

I bought this because I don't have health insurance and I need to be on meds for depression, anxiety and post traumatic stress. I've been taking these for a little while now and they really do work to relax me and make me feel better. They take a while to melt under your tounge, but they do work. I'll be buying this again.

A quiet natural calm

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on May 07, 2009

I have had health issues with vertigo and panic/anxiety due to these chronic health problems and have found that GABA Calm seems to help when I feel the need for a stress tamer and or if anxiety begins rearing its ugly head. It is very subtle and yet effective. I don't have any sort of weird feeling with it, which is nice if I am needing to drive. It also gives me a sense of calm knowing I have them in my purse! Who knows if it is a placebo or not...just glad that they seem to help.

love this one

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Nov 29, 2008

My daughter loves this product. She feels such a calmness soon after taking it. And its safe to use which is great!

Excellent, effective product

Posted by Reviewer1762785 on Mar 06, 2008

I have used other Gaba pills, but this has been most effective so far. Good Gaba delivery method.