Gaba calm

Posted by 5095463777286283297 on Apr 08, 2016

Works well.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5720507474578383192 on Jan 22, 2016

I've purchased GABA from other brands and this one is definitely the best. Mild but very pleasant flavor with no strange after taste. The effects are also mild but effective - just as it should be!

It works

Posted by 5501617647666042041 on Jul 26, 2015

The effects are quick and apparent, yet subtle. This is 2nd bottle of this stuff and I will probably buy more (unless I don't need calming drugs anymore).

Relaxation!

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Sep 19, 2014

This product helps me sleep. Also, if I am feeling anxious I just take one and in thirty minutes or sometimes quicker, I am able to think straight.

Ok

Posted by 5493635501914070700 on May 17, 2014

The tyrosine levels for us are too high, although mate at work loves them as they help his headache.. Depends on individual but they taste ok.

Still testing it out, so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2212504 on May 05, 2014

I was taking prescription Gabapentin for neuropathy in my wrist, however, after a year and a half, I could not deal with the side effects. A friend of mine told me about natural Gaba and I have been taking it once or twice daily for stress relief and neuropathy for about 2 weeks now. I am pleased with the lack of side effects; this natural form is calming to the nervous system and helps with anxiety of chronic pain.

Excellent Natural Anti-Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1990573 on Mar 03, 2014

I keep these with me at all times ... at work ... in town. They work well to take the edge off of anxiety while still allowing me to NOT feel drowsy or sleepy. If one tablet seems to not be adequate I'll take a second one. Like the ingredients.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1792041 on Oct 23, 2013

Helps me go back to sleep quickly if I wake in the middle of the night. Also great for stress at work. Thank you, IHerb, for carrying this product!

Puts me to sleep

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Dec 30, 2012

I use this 30 minutes before bed time to help me fall asleep. I use the orange flavor because the peppermint burns my mouth--is too strong. This is a great product for sleeping.

Instant calm

Posted by truevitality on Dec 05, 2012

Great for those moments that you want to feel calm quickly