A Menopausal Miracle

Posted by Reviewer3141471 on Nov 11, 2008

Taking Gamma Oryzanol (120 mg. 3 times a day) along with the NOW Foods brand of black cohosh has made living through menopause bearable. I was ready to go on hormones until I found this combination. Painful and annoying hot flashes and feelings of inner tremors had literally hijacked my life. I got 3 hot flashes an hour before. As long as I take this combination of supplements 3 times a day, I can feel normal again. Taking either alone isn't as good as the combination. I'm so happy I don't have to take hormones and raise my risk for breast cancer now. Try the combination. It might take a few weeks before you see the results, but it works.

Great for energy and eases body pains

Posted by Reviewer1505881 on Oct 25, 2008

i find this very helpfull for energy and it reduces pain in my body like back pain. I find this very usefull in the morning, i feel more optimistic to take on the day as it eases back pain

Linda

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Nov 08, 2008

I am in the process of treating Leaky Gut Syndrome, and am doing well with this product.

Seems to help with leaky gut/GI issues

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Sep 12, 2008

I take these along with DGL, N-A-G and my GI issues finally seem to be getting better.

goodbye Ulcer

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on May 28, 2009

this got rid of my ulcer, took awhile but works and will take for rest of life.

Helping a lot

Posted by Reviewer3068883 on Nov 09, 2009

Have had chronic gastritis for over a year, got this and started taking 5 a day( The amount all the research benefits are done on - 300mg) 3 hours after eating. It seems to have helped a lot and i am only noticing how much after i have run out! Just ordered more.

Good product for post-menopause

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Jul 25, 2010

Based on someone else's reviews for this, am taking two tablets, three times per day, along with black cohosh. Hot flashes are less than 5x day which in my book is good. Was out of product for 5 days and could really tell by 2nd day that I need this to eliminate/reduce hot flashes.

Gastritis med

Posted by Reviewer2986036 on Nov 23, 2010

Amazing how this product deals with my Gastritis

Very GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Feb 13, 2011

Seems to help my bladder problems, including I/C. I take every morning.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2698345 on Jan 13, 2012

I order this product for my mom, who suffers from GI pain when she lies down (she had an ulcer in the past). She finds it very soothing and it relieves her pain, so that she can sleep restfully after she takes it. I'm not sure if GO is a long-term fix for GI issues but it definitely provides some relief, so I will keep ordering.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »