Gamma Oryzanol

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jul 02, 2015

I feel a positive effect from this & will continue to take it. Very good value too!

Plant stero"id"l..

Posted by 4874602919484022516 on Jun 08, 2014

I have never tried syntetic androgenic stuff so I'm very pleased with the benefits of this sterol during weightlifting.I take 3 tabletts right before i tuck into bed and rest/grow better than before.at least I feel so and you have to take it for a plant sterol-not a anabolic steroid with androgenic effects etc..btw:I will reorder when empty because I have the time to take results in small steps ;)

Healed Ulcer

Posted by 5119558618093687740 on Mar 03, 2014

I have used Gamma Oryzanol for many years. When before, I used Prescription medication,was minimum relief and could not eat fruit or drink fruit juice until late at night, once stomach was full. Gamma Oryzanol,for me, solved my problem. I take one Gamma Oryzanol every morning and will for rest of life.

I'm really pleased

Posted by 5503294808058157702 on Oct 07, 2013

I am really pleased the result that product returned me

Great for Gastritis and Candida

Posted by kathrynngeorge on Jun 11, 2013

My daughter and I have both been taking these. I have been taking DGl, probiotics and zinc carnosine for chronic gastritis . I obtained some relief from them. However I'm blown away at how much better I feel after taking these. I'm currently taking five a day . My daughter took them for her gastritis as well, and noticed a huge improvement in her candida symptoms. We are so very thankful to have found this supplement

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2698345 on Jan 13, 2012

I order this product for my mom, who suffers from GI pain when she lies down (she had an ulcer in the past). She finds it very soothing and it relieves her pain, so that she can sleep restfully after she takes it. I'm not sure if GO is a long-term fix for GI issues but it definitely provides some relief, so I will keep ordering.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Nov 07, 2011

Seems to work fine.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Jul 10, 2011

I bought this because I read it was good for your stomach lining. I love it because I have more energy now.

my body's much more responsive

Posted by Reviewer1962384 on May 08, 2011

ive only been useing it for just over one week

The best