Would buy again

Posted by Reviewer1790050 on Mar 16, 2008

I bought this because it would do 2 things. First the garlic is good for heart health and fighting fungus. Second, the parsley is good for urinary tract health. Great buy too.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3293309 on Mar 18, 2008

BOTH MYSELF AND MY SISTER USE GARLIC & PARSLEY PILLS TO HELP LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE, FIND THEM VERY HELPFUL.

really without odour

Posted by Reviewer2668419 on Oct 21, 2007

very good softgels, high concentration and no garlic odour out of the mouth or the stomach

Great garlic and parsley softgels

Posted by Reviewer2386130 on Aug 23, 2009

Easy to swallow, odorless. Good shape. Not too big. Will order again.

Not good at all!

Posted by Reviewer1186914 on Sep 09, 2008

I bought this brand when I ran out of Nature's Life brand. I give this to my dog and she does very well on it. She wasn't eating well or moving around much before I put her on this supplement and now she eats well and follows me around again. She is 10 years old. Source Naturals brand didn't give the same results and her eyes got glassy and watery looking and she just didn't feel well on it. The labels read about the same so I thought I would try this brand so I could order it from iherb instead of buying from our local overpriced pushy health food store. I wish iherb would carry Nature's Life brand garlic & parsley. I would rate 0 stars but the review process requires at least one star to complete.

truly odorless and tasteless

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Nov 16, 2008

Unlike some other garlic products that were supposed to be odorless and were anything but, this one really does live up to its promise.

Great--no garlic taste

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Jun 26, 2008

These are the best I have found--guess the parsley neutralizes the garlic smell and taste.

Garlic & Parsely

Posted by Reviewer1942097 on Dec 29, 2010

Amish take it everyday to help make there immune system bullet proof!

Great Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1620743 on Jun 03, 2011

It works very well and I do not get garlic breath from this supplement. I will always continue to take this garlic parsley supplement. It's a great way to receive all the health benefits of garlic without getting bad breath.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1572141 on Aug 03, 2008

Not as effective as garlic in the powdered form. I think the odour does have some function. Anyhow garlic is an excellent herb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »