Helped my burning and pain

Posted by Reviewer1920842 on Oct 04, 2010

I have been diagnosed with GERD. . .this helped the burning and pain!!

Zinc Carnosine- source naturals

Posted by Reviewer2316280 on Jan 12, 2011

Has produced very good results with improvement in digestion etc after a H Pylori infection.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Mar 02, 2011

Really helps with acid.

Same ingredients as another product

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Feb 11, 2013

I started taking another brand's version of this product on the recommendation of my gastroenterologist. It worked, but was terribly expensive. I decided to try Source Natural's product (my naturapath has given me several supplements in this brand, so I knew it was a good one) and I actually think this one works better for me than the original! The capsules seem to release more slowly into my system than the other brand's tablets. I am grateful to iHerb for carrying these supplements and for their exceptional customer service. Thank you!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Feb 06, 2015

This actually helps!

Excellent Product!

Posted by 5191434987259564695 on Mar 17, 2015

I suffer with stomach ulcers and I have found this product to be extremely beneficial. Prior to starting the gastric soothe I would experience a lot of burning and stabbing pain to the point where I couldn't sit down. After only 2 days of Gastric Soothe my pain had significantly improved..after 3 weeks I feel like a new person. I highly recommend this product.

Gastric Soothe

Posted by Reviewer1945254 on Jan 07, 2012

I purchased this because I believed I had leaky gut syndrome. Not sure if it makes me feel better due to curing this ailment or the zinc content helps me in other ways. But, nevertheless it is a good product with no side effects for me.

Worked for me....

Posted by Reviewer2004190 on Jan 30, 2012

I noticed results in about 2 days....I is not a cure all, but it did relieve some discomfort.

Unclear on results

Posted by Reviewer2621342 on Jun 01, 2010

I was looking for a zinc supplement, and found these. I have a tetchy stomach, so gave 'em a try. The results as far as gastric soothing are not entirely clear, but they may be helping. I'm getting the zinc anyway. Nonetheless, I've had a cold for 2 weeks, so it's not helping the immune system much. I think generally Source Naturals is a good brand. I'm very happy with the Ferrochel product.

Great product and good price!

Posted by Reviewer2615134 on Apr 17, 2011

Great product and good price!