Source Naturals, Genistein, Soy Complex, 1,000 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

Excellent! (Not for me after all...)

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

Thank you Source Naturals and iHerb for carrying this convenient 1000mg Soy complex. I trust I`ll notice improvement in my perimenopausal emotional rollercoaster in a few weeks- so far I`ve only taken them for about a week- but with these excellent ingredients I feel taken care of! Update: I feel I owe an update to my fellow menopausal sisters because hot flashes etc are no joke: Unfortunately these did nothing particular for me, so sorry to say! I did fare a little better with the Transisions brand, and New Chapter's Estrotone, but not much. But of course- give it a try! We are the same, but all different! ;))